where is the cd sold at??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NBD

Artist
Apr 25, 2002
WASSUP FOLKS, IT WILL BE HITTIN RASPUTINS IN A COUPLE OF DAYS, ITS AVAILABLE TO ALL THE SICCNESS AND BART FANS FIRST...THEN IT WILL BE IN RASPUTINS, FRISCO STREET SHOW, CD WEREHOUSE, TOWER RECORDS, STREET LIGHT RECORDS, ETC....I'LL KEEP YOU UPDATED FOLKS!!

NBD

Artist
Apr 25, 2002
ok, so far, the CD is at 2 CD Werehouse locations in Sunnyvale and Newark, also its at Streetlight records on Bascom Ave in San Jose, today it will be at Rapsutins, Fonky Chicken and a few others, I'll keep ya updated folks...

Jul 3, 2002
damn i went and hit up that same rasputins and they still aint puttin that shit out on the racks they got posters and shit inside but they aint got the cd out thats some shit, ill check next week

NBD

Artist
Apr 25, 2002
YEAH, IT SHOULD OF HIT THEY SHELF TODAY, THEY GOT IT IN THEY POSSESSION, I'MMA CALL LATER TODAY AND SEE WHAT THE DEAL IS...AS SOON AS IT HITS I'LL LET YOU KNOW FOLKS...RIGHT ON FOR CHECKIN...I GAVE THEM THE POSTERS WIT THE CD'S...SO THEY GONE HIT THE SHELF ASAP....

Jul 3, 2002
damn i went and hit up that same rasputins and they still aint puttin that shit out on the racks they got posters and shit inside but they aint got the cd out thats some shit, ill check next week

Jul 3, 2002
hey NBD, i just called up rasputins and they said that san lorenzo aint never gettin that shit in, they only got it at vallejo and berkley is that shit true cause that shit is hella far to go out and get it. i still keep going up there and they said they never had it but they got the posters?