Where is snitching most likely to happen?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
MrPeete said:
In all seriousness, why does everything have to be all "streetified"?
i agree with this

MrPeete said:
Don't do shit that you know will get you told on and you won't have anything to complain about, right?
By saying that, youre claiming that the person who thinks its "wrong" enough to tell on you is "right"....in all cases...

thats like if you went above the speed limit and someone told a cop on you..how the fuck is you going about 10 mph above the limit his business?

theres many situations where a snitch made it his or her business to include themselves....i knew an older lady on my block with no legs who sat in the window and told on EVERYTHING because she had nothing else to do. if you parked your car in front of her view and there was no other place to park, your shit was getting moved.

if youre outside talking for longr than 5 minutes, secruity gets called..or she comes outside with her legless ass and STARES AT YOU. on the phone. youre doing nothing wrong.

thats still a snitch.

this was a lady who had a chip on her shoulder and made everyone in the whole apartment complex miserable until she died.

May 30, 2006
MrPeete said:
Wrong. Nothing funnier than a mufucka who thinks he can predict what someone's race is by reading text.

On the flip side to that coin; Some would be offended that you don't think I can be black based on me NOT typing the same destructive drivel that you come to expect from black folks. What you said could be considered racism to some folk (regardless of your color)

Now ... reading text and spotting an idiot is a totally different thing... :eek:
Man STFU. U talking that shit about me asumming & yada yada yada but didn't say shit about White Devil assumming I'm from the ghetto just cuz I said people condone snitching @ work. For the record I've always kept a professional demeaner @ a job so my attitude & look is not the problem. As Matter of fact DONT quote me cuz yo ass is a certified police & I'm through talking 2 u. U may say I'm assumming again but you've said all the right shit of a undercover cop or police informant.

May 10, 2002
The Evil Genius said:
Man STFU. U talking that shit about me asumming & yada yada yada but didn't say shit about White Devil assumming I'm from the ghetto just cuz I said people condone snitching @ work.
Didn't read what White Devil said to you. Don't care what he said either...

The Evil Genius said:
As Matter of fact DONT quote me cuz yo ass is a certified police & I'm through talking 2 u. U may say I'm assumming again but you've said all the right shit of a undercover cop or police informant.
Riiiiiiiiiight because you're so deep in the streets and have had sooo many street related experiences, that you've somehow learned how to spot cops ON THE INTERNET, lol

You watch too much TV...

May 10, 2002
Gas One said:
By saying that, youre claiming that the person who thinks its "wrong" enough to tell on you is "right"....in all cases...
Not saying in all cases.

Gas One said:
thats like if you went above the speed limit and someone told a cop on you..how the fuck is you going about 10 mph above the limit his business?
I agree, it isn't his business at all. BUT, it's one of those situations that the individual who got "snitched" on should be mad at HIMSELF (personal responsibility and accountability) for getting busted instead of putting the focus on the cat who "snitched".

There are basic laws and rules in the society that we were born into. Most of us know this. It's megalomaniacal to think that any one individual is above suffering the consequences for going against these rules/laws. This has nothing to do with cops and robbers, it's common sense.

Again, people don't want to face that part of it because everyone wants to be able to do what they want to do all of the time regardless of their impact (direct, indirect or potential) on others around them. It's all me, me, me; when in REALITY, life aint like that.

Gas One said:
theres many situations where a snitch made it his or her business to include themselves....i knew an older lady on my block with no legs who sat in the window and told on EVERYTHING because she had nothing else to do. if you parked your car in front of her view and there was no other place to park, your shit was getting moved.

if youre outside talking for longr than 5 minutes, secruity gets called..or she comes outside with her legless ass and STARES AT YOU. on the phone. youre doing nothing wrong.

thats still a snitch.

this was a lady who had a chip on her shoulder and made everyone in the whole apartment complex miserable until she died.
The legless lady, doesn't seem to fall into the 'definitions' (I use that term loosely) used around here for "snitch". She just sounded crazy. Nothing was happening, so what was she "snitching" on?

Gas One

May 24, 2006
MrPeete said:
The legless lady, doesn't seem to fall into the 'definitions' (I use that term loosely) used around here for "snitch". She just sounded crazy. Nothing was happening, so what was she "snitching" on?
things were happening, they were just too insignifigant for anyone to care EXCEPT her. like parking in front of her house. (in front of her house is 'guest' parking. if it blocks her view she calls.)

she used to call the cops on children for 'loitering'. in their own culdesac. there was an african family with 8 kids, and there was no playground around. but shed call the cops at the sound of skateboard, excited loud child voices, street football, you name it.

if you hopped a gate, she jumped on the phone

this lady sat at the window and called the security or cops on ANYTHING, whether legal or illegal. if you sat in your car, youd get called on.

she was part of the community team for our area. it was an abuse of power. and no one was safe from her phone.

you have to realize that she had no legs, was 80 years old and had NOTHING TO DO but stare at people from the window and call cops or communit security. her husband helped her down in her wheelchair, went back in the house and she just stared.

i had the cops called on me once for idling in my car. in my parking spot. and when the cops came, SHE CAME OUT OF HER HOUSE, with the wheelchair. and stared. i know it was her. theres no point in doing that shit.

sure she might have been senile, but that dosent ex her out as a snitch, you know? thats what she did, daily. and yeah its different than the situations given here. but a snitch is a snitch, in any situation where the definition seems to fit. everyone hated her for her constant and ridiculous whistleblowing. even her husband.

im not trying to say that snitching is one clear cut situation..that was my point of that all. it can be used in many ways like most word in the english language and the definiton of snitch isnt underneath one thing.

edit: and i understand what your getting at with the "if you arent doing anything you have nothing to worry about" or whatever, but thats more of a fate issue than a snitching issue. i look down on people who go to jail and claim up and down they didnt do it. do the crime do the time.

that dosent mean that anyone should butt into your business, yet tis expected, definately. i guess you run that risk

but snitches who actually make your business, their business...and what youre getting snitched on isnt even worth it...i dont think that should be accepted in the "oh well risked it" type deal. whats wrong with this argument or debate is that everyones making snitching out to bea only-illegal type thing. when its not.

sorry i typed so much. this is a interesting conversation to me.

i mean i grew up seeing neighboorhood watch signs thinking..'who the fuck has nothing better to do than be a crime voyeur? do they get paid?'

Apr 23, 2007
I work at a car dealership.. they will rat you out in a second if it means they get the deal... or sometimes for no reason!! I hate people who snitch for no reason... why do they feel the need to tell on me cause im 10 mins late? Im not affecting there position.. or the ability to do there job!! it all boils down to this PEOPLE NEED TO MIND THERE OWN BUSINESS!!

Gas One

May 24, 2006
you know what else is snitching?

dudes on 'i love new york' straight up going up to the room privately to tell new york what another nigga in the house said, or has done.

theyre snitching for personal gain

theres a skit on 3-6 mafia where they portray two dudes drinking beer looking at a drug seller whos been up for 3-4 days...they also mention the kid has shot someone and thats why he aint gone home..so they say we should call "528-cash" on him and turn him in.

they say "make these streets alot safer..atleast for us..yeah we gon do that"

the point of them snitching in that situation is to take his spot over so they can get their shit off. the point of snitching to new york is to advance your shot at getting picked. basically, its all shit people need to mind their own fucking business with and stop bieng a hater.

and that type of snitching is just as bad as any illegal snitching to me.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
juicy J and Project pat said:
Hey pass me a beer man.

Here you go.

Man that nigga been standing on the same god damn
spot slagin that shit about the last 4-5 days man.

Wit the same clothes on aint even been home yet.

I dont even think so i wonder if he smoking or selling
that shit he had to be smoking or snortin something
to up for them 4-5 days

naw i heard he shot somebody man.

forreal?

Thats the reason why he probably cant go home.

Yeaahhh you know like what you call been missing to man
i think thats the nigga he suppose to be frontin his money to.

Thats why the police been drivin around so hard.

Yeah burning the spot up man yeah yeah we might need to gone call
528-CASH that nigga ass.

And turn him on in.

We need to man to make that little change man get some mo beers
or something.

Yeah we gone do that.

Need to hurry up and gone turn that nigga ass in man make
this neighborhood probably a little bit safer man.

A little bit more.

Atleast for us or somthing dang.

project pat said:
As I sit in my cell, might as well be in hell
Left for dead, 201, fourth floor where I dwell
Couldn't tell, thought you was a man, but you was a bitch
A nigga that I'd die for really was a snitch
Let me switch back to the scene, scene of the crime
Where I left all my hopes and dreams; caught me with a .9
Duffel bag full of plenty cash, empty out safe
Hit the mask, but a nosey fag fucked up my escape
I could take any charge 'cause his death for this under
"Do you plead guilty on this case?" No, your honor
Wonder, how not guilty turned to guilty
Could it be that my homeboy turned stale on me?
I can see you and the victim sittin' like a hoe
On the prosecutor's side, shove a .9 down a throat
Of a coward punk bitch, your body in a ditch
Could've sold my own soul just to see the nine click
Click, then your carcass fall like the gavel fell
Nine years what they gave me, then took me to jail
Did I tell? Nigga, hell nah, Project ain't a hoe
We can blast with them thangs or we go toe to toe
Bullets blow niggas' brains out into outer space
Killas bust on you lames then leave without a trace
Just incase you was wondering did I let him live
He's at home with his wife but he better watch his kids

^^^ read em. in the first situation he was all for snitching. second situation he wrote a song about hw he hates them.

any thoughts on these two quotes?

May 10, 2002
Gas, as far as the old lady is concerned I (personally) don't consider that
"snitching". I would dismiss that as an old senile lady being an annoyance. I've had neighbors like that (not to that extreme though, lol) and it's like, "whatever".

I know I aint do nothin, I aint trippin that this person is paranoid.

May 30, 2006
MrPeete said:
Exactly. They have words for it to so that they can keep track of what's going on. I know that the retail industry calls it 'shrink'...

I swear, mufuckas on this board are some of the most immature, self absorbed, self-centered pieces of shit there are.

Don't do shit that will get you told on and you'll have NOTHING to complain about
I said I was thru with u but I thought that I'd put yo pig ass on blast real quick. U said u didn't read what White Devil said but here iz your first post on this thread quoting him after he qouted me. Yo ass iz BUSTED!! Oh my bad. Thatz your line. Anywayz. I justt wanted 2 expose yo fake ass right quick.

May 10, 2002
The Evil Genius said:
I said I was thru with u but I thought that I'd put yo pig ass on blast real quick. U said u didn't read what White Devil said but here iz your first post on this thread quoting him after he qouted me. Yo ass iz BUSTED!! Oh my bad. Thatz your line. Anywayz. I justt wanted 2 expose yo fake ass right quick.
Oh so that's what you were talkin about?

lol ... I have a paparazzi... how cute

Y'all take this shit super serious huh?

Oct 21, 2006
The Evil Genius said:
where does he quote him?:ermm: he just said "shrink" talking about what "the industry" refers to it as

May 10, 2002
The Evil Genius said:
Go back & read the first page 2 this thread.
Oh my god, you are such a fucking moron.

I quoted and responded to the post that came BEFORE WHITE DEVIL said "Thats what ghetto ass people dont understand about work"... I hadn't even seen that post until just now.

Am I sonning y'all that hard where I'm making y'all dillusional???