Where is snitching most likely to happen?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 14, 2003
Snitching is probably most likely to happen, when cats get caught up...and the law says, well you either rat out some people and we'll let you go, or you are going down....

they'll talk.

Dec 25, 2003
Apparently this is where I got "exposed" as a cop!

Hahaha!

If this fool is really the Black Einstein, then I feel for black folks.

Actually I take that back. This just one little dumbass kid.

WayCide-Ridah

Evergreen Hustlah
Sep 13, 2005
Tha Eva Green
when u at the club wit some breezy...not your main chic...the one on the side...

than your girl's homegirls are all in the corner watching you freak while they recording it wit there phones..........than they tell your girl............

May 30, 2006
WHITE DEVIL said:
Apparently this is where I got "exposed" as a cop!

Hahaha!

If this fool is really the Black Einstein, then I feel for black folks.

Actually I take that back. This just one little dumbass kid.
Man, don't come in here trying 2 get brownie points with niggaz cuz yo ass iz the certified police. You on the wrong forum anywayz. The Siccness needz 2 create an FBI forum where bitch ass mothafuckas like yourself can go & dialogue about snitching.

May 10, 2002
The Evil Genius said:
Man, don't come in here trying 2 get brownie points with niggaz cuz yo ass iz the certified police.
You're trying to 2 get the exact same brownie points by calling him out to be a "certified police".

The Evil Genius said:
You on the wrong forum anywayz. The Siccness needz 2 create an FBI forum where bitch ass mothafuckas like yourself can go & dialogue about snitching.
So what if he was a cop (or FBI, lol) what in the hell do YOU have to worry about?

Predicting The Evil Genius response:

"STFU, you just backing him up cause y'all both from the same police academy"

Proabably something along those lines, lol..