Where is dude who called us "Weak" 18 Months Ago???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2002
www.cinsityrecords.com
It's been a year and a half since this thread was posted http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=21379&page=1&pp=20

And I'm wonderin what you have done since then? I aint seen you on MTV, BET - I aint seen your CD in the stores, In nobody's deck - I aint heard nobody talking bout ya'll good or bad - nothing at all.

What happened? You came on real strong in the post - but it seems you havent been able to execute any of it.

By the way, we got another one droppin on Tuesday the 16th, that's project #11 (#13 if you count the videotapes).

I usually let folks yap away...and that is exactly what you did...i didn't ban you from my board...I didn't even engage with you...but now I'm askin you 18 months later, what happened? What have you done that has made any difference?

Indulge me...please

Jun 24, 2003
Dam Thats my first time reading all those post. And thats fucced up whut he be sayin bout Doomsday and he dont even got shit out craccin. He musta been home sicc that week from his JR. High and wanted ta talk shit

Jun 21, 2003
www.gubb.nu
cin sity is monster, simple as that, big up. i agree with both playboy 7 and tyson. just read them old posts too, i don´t usually get vexed but NOW I DID. people who chat shit can get the ammo, all of us can´t have the same taste still, i respect that, but don´t diss cin sity. what i like about cin sity is that they have at least 3 major good styles, i break it down for you: horrorcore (doomsday prd.), gangster/gang style (blue ragg and cin sity in general) and of course x-rated (word up, playboy 7). i like all of them styles and more, that´s peace, ya get me. what do you other think. you know, all of us want to live good and such, so sure, could imagne that cin sity wouldn´t mind getting on mtv/bet and such (can be wrong though), but still, man´s always don´t need that commercial shit, the core fan base is still here and support, that´s the way we do it in sweden too cause the stations here really don´t show no love to good/hard stuff, just a couple of hours per week to that well-known "new york" shit, still dig some of that still, but hey, we want all of the spectrums, so FIX UP. right, these are my thoughts. all of cin sity and all true fans, take care and keep that shit coming. peace out. 1.

Sep 15, 2002
Yep, I remember that thread. And he is still a member too, he posted not that long ago.

Did yall notice who was the first muhfucca to speak and defend Doom, and then continue to to defend them? :cool:

Aug 7, 2002
i rememba that shit .....everytime he posted it had me rollin ....specially d loccs a fool for puttin down da word he said to many times ''know'' lololol shit was too funny but doomsday is da hardest shit no doubt

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
45Yr Old Virgin said:
oh yeah, doubt dude will be on for awhile cause he last said he was at job corp...i guess the rapping thing didn't pan out. there's always radio jingles to do
My little bro goes to that shit, maybe I should have him bitch slap that cat LOL!

Doomsday is the only shit that remains consistant now days. And stays original while they're at it.
I find myself listennin to Doomsday more than anything else.
This cat's just talkin out his ass....

Jan 27, 2003
miggidy I think your little bro should do more than pimp slap that mutha fucca, maybe reinact Eklypss's verse on "stomp yo head" you know "I'm about to break both my legs, stompin yo mutha fuccin head." fucc that dude, DOOMSDAY and Cin Sity are still the hardest group of rappers out there.

One love -- R.I.P. Eric "Eazy-E" Wright