Where in Screwston

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 3, 2006
yo im bout to roadtrip down there and ill be passin through. im from the 816 but got mad love for z-ro, suc, trae, all them niggaz in the souf. but im just wonderin, when i pass through, what shit should i check out and where to go. yall got any suggestions? id really like to see where z-ro came up. that nigga is HARD. dj screw's old hood is sumthin i wanna see too. help me out mane!

Oct 10, 2002
go to South Park for Dj Screw's hood and most of the rappers in Houston, Face, FLip, SPC, all in the South Park area just south of 610 between 288 and Mykawa Rd. go to Timmy Chan's get you a wing dinner. Cruise down Cullen blvd (Screw's shop is on Cullen) and MLK. Head a lil farther north toward 3rd ward and hit up King's Flea market, get you a grill from Johnny (Flip's Johnny) on Griggs and MLK. Fo Z-Ro you need to head SW to Mo City. Hit up the Galleria. check thescrewshop.com those boys can help you out with shit to do.

Dec 26, 2005
mayne! you sure you wanna hit da Ward's up. No disrispect but Id be try'n to take my ass to da hotest clubs, tittie bars, parking lot pimpin spots, sunday cruize spots, throwdest local food spots & all dat other type of shit.
oh yeah & hit a dam Whataburger as soon as you touch down on TEXAS.

Nov 13, 2003
if you coming down this weekend is the texas beach party in Galveston'
performing
Mike Jones
Dem Franchize Boyz
B.G.
Beanie Sigel
Lil Flip
Chamillionaire
Trae
Dirty Earthlings
Kiotti
Mookie Jones

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
dawun said:
Hit up the Galleria.
I just got back from Houston on Friday. I went to the Galleria on Wednesday and Thursday. there were some bad bitches walkin around that mall

Aug 13, 2002
dawun said:
go to South Park for Dj Screw's hood and most of the rappers in Houston, Face, FLip, SPC, all in the South Park area just south of 610 between 288 and Mykawa Rd. go to Timmy Chan's get you a wing dinner. Cruise down Cullen blvd (Screw's shop is on Cullen) and MLK. Head a lil farther north toward 3rd ward and hit up King's Flea market, get you a grill from Johnny (Flip's Johnny) on Griggs and MLK. Fo Z-Ro you need to head SW to Mo City. Hit up the Galleria. check thescrewshop.com those boys can help you out with shit to do.

there you have it!! But dont sleep on the Northside either!! Hit up the 5th & Trinity Garden!!