Where I Stand

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Fawg

Sicc OG
Aug 1, 2002
I stand 1 inch from the edge every day i roll outta bed fed up with daily life with flow used as a wedge//
Now I KNoW whatz goiN threw one persons head - this flowz about him - and he KNoWz where Im goiN//

i can only look forward go ahead and throw your next punch line - you act like its gunna effect my life - select your own road - watch as everyday tradgity unfolds//
Where im goin i dunno KNoW - wanna bring it down - clown around, go ahead bitch and moan - your real estates' never gunna be sold//
And if I may be so bold -
gO Inhale BLOW through your nose - if thats what it takes for you to let go//
What ever it takes, take it times ten - and then do it again//
Hopefully you'll wind up dead//
Hold on - Think about this - you only wish you had the nuts to stand up - shit - this shit is the internet - my little brother could insult your so called witz - And your KK misfit clit//
Insultz are no stickz and stones, will you ever learn, but at least hed my words, and don't get burned//

Let it go Fatal, Take it Easy, don't be all sleezy, its only freestyliN, your just makin it all crazy//
--------------------------------------------------------------

~Fawg

Fawg

Sicc OG
Aug 1, 2002
no diss, God your a dumb ass, read the title moron.

I was makin points. like my little brother could clown your ass over the internet, you really are just fucked up. READ. Nevermind, let me just spell it out for your.

"i can only look forward go ahead and throw your next punch line - you act like its gunna effect my life - select your own road - watch as everyday tradgity unfolds// "

I don't give a fuck what you say

"Where im goin i dunno KNoW - wanna bring it down - clown around, go ahead bitch and moan - your real estates' never gunna be sold//"

I never will

"gO Inhale BLOW through your nose - if thats what it takes for you to let go//
What ever it takes, take it times ten - and then do it again//
Hopefully you'll wind up dead//"

Either let go, or die, either way, what ev.

"Hold on - Think about this - you only wish you had the nuts to stand up - shit - this shit is the internet - my little brother could insult your so called witz - And your KK misfit clit//"

This is the internet, what you tryin to prove, that you can diss someone? well for example, my bro, fuck my 85 year old grandma could diss someone over the internet. Example. Fatal, hes got dick on the brain, every flow or battle he's wrote, he's called his used the words queer, fag, and so on. Nice vocab, you unoriginal prick.

"Insultz are no stickz and stones, will you ever learn, but at least hed my words, and don't get burned// ?

These are words over then net, you just ignorit if you take em to heart. LET GO, don't let someone get to you.

Read between the lines.

~Fawg

Apr 25, 2002
you see, you talk all thiz shyt about lettin it go, yet you decided to buzt a lil rap about where you stand with me. man get that shyt outta here. you're wordplay iz garbage, your rhyme scheme iz weak az fuck, your content suckz ballz, and you're point never getz across cuz you're shyt dont make sense. wut tha fuck iz so hard about flowin and makin sense. i can understand you're rhyme scheme and wordplay suckin ballz, but cmon man. fuck thiz, you're on a very low level so ill juzt let you flow your heart out. go ahead.

Apr 25, 2002
who givez a shyt how many poztz i have. thats hyt iz spread out over tha whole siccness, so wut tha fuck doez that matter?

and all u can say iz think wut i want? az if i wuznt gonna think wut i wanted anyway? come on, you were actin all hard one pozt ago, now that i let you know how it iz you got nothing to say ryght? fuck you punk.

Apr 25, 2002
one topic of disses? wut else u want me to say? thiz iz tha flowz forum your you cant flow! itz not a diss, itz tha truth. u know thoze poztz ryght before everyone that wuz good left? tha onez about tha new people sucking ass? you were one of them fool. i never said anything cuz i didnt wanna be a bytch, but i put that on anything man they were speakin on YOU among otherz. now that you've shown yourself az a lil trick, ill let it be known.

Bone

Sicc OG
Jul 11, 2002
That was pretty tight fawg. See not much has changed on the boards/never will change. Dont waste time explaining yourself.