Where has D-Sane been? Hmmmm.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
In the D-Sane Asylum of course!!! It's that time of year again folks.....some hot new shit coming your way REAL SOON.

D-Sane NEWS
I just finished mixing and mastering 18 tracks for The Red Door Records Compilation presented by Smoke Dog & FTS. We have an exclusive track from Skunt & Notes on there called "It's Nuthin" and Crytical has an unreleased joint on there called "My Troubled Life" from his upcoming album. I also laced the comp with a intro.....nothing special....but it's a hot beat with me talkin' over it. The comp also features tracks with Bullet & Todd G, BD & friends, J-Dub, Brazy, Self Tightld & a bunch more. It should be out within the next month or so.

I also just finished 3 tracks and a rediculously tight intro for Night Shields upcoming solo album "Kataztrophik." The tracks feature Haystak, Dividenz, Sarkastik, Mo-X & Lil G, Wanz & more. I believe it's scheduled for a May release date.

And if ya'll ain't checked out the new Doomsday CD "Survival of the Siccest" that just dropped....you need to cop that. Ya boy got like 5 beats on that there and the shit is definitely SICC!

LAC of RESPECT
Final mixing has commenced on the LAC of RESPECT album and is going to mastering in 2 weeks. We are shooting for an April 27th release date.....stay tuned for updates. We'll start taking pre-orders once it's off to the printers.

Crytical
We are also putting the finishing touches on Crytical's album and it will follow right behind the release of the LAC album. I'll know more in the coming weeks and will announce a date soon.

Record release parties
We are going to be throwin' record release parties in Seattle and Boise to celebrate. The Boise show is May 1st at JD & Friends. The Seattle show is still being planned but it will fall around the same time.

In the meantime......if anybody wants to get ahold of me....ya'll need to e-mail me because I'm not goin' to be around much over the next few weeks except to maybe pop in and give ya'll an update or two. I have a ton of work to get done so......yeah.....catch ya later!

May 4, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:
Funny you should mention Sarkastik.......he actually came in the other day and banged out a brand new song which will probably go on the next album. It's the first time he's been in my studio in over a year!

That makes me :cool: :cool:

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
Mr. D-Sane said:
Maybe next time you should select a different payment method.....the funds haven't cleared yet!

Damn! It's an e-check because I couldn't wait for my credit card this week lol. It WILL clear. I wonder how come my other orders cleared so fast? I have the funds for almost anything lol.

Apr 25, 2002
Good shit D-Sane. Do what you do homie.......Are you still planning on dropping Street Level Poetry? Now get back in the fuckin' Asylum.....LOL

Jul 4, 2003
xpanther206 said:
Especially looking forward to that Crytical. Where will people be able to pick up the Red Door Compilation?

SAY YALL! MY SHIT WILL BE OUT REAL QUICK HERE.

Like D said were puttin the final touches on it, Tryna give yall a perfect product..
Believe me when i say that you won't be dissapointed.

CRYTICAL<><><>a.k.a.MIC BURNA