Where do you see the black community in 30 years?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 24, 2004
I had a summer job that was at the Down Town Plaza (in Sacramento) and I took daily surveys. I would always get bored so what I would do is count how much interracial couples passed by. Most of you can believe this: for every 1 black couple there were 9 black and white couples. Black males were mostly the ones integrating. This may sound stupid but it is very interesting because African Americans only account for 12% of the U.S population, so in a couple of years there will be little of them left and not to mention we well have a huge population of half breeds (black and white).

What happend to black power? Is this what the black revolutionist fought for?

I am not saying that there is something wrong with intergrating, but I am becoming strongly concerned with my home boy brothas and sistas.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

HERESY said:
The black race is doomed.
Couldnt you also say that the white race is doomed as well? If a white man or woman mates with any other race, the baby will be darker. Its like Public Enemy's Fear Of A Black Planet; white woman, black man-black baby, black woman white man-black baby.

Jul 30, 2003
hopefully in 30 years, not just black but browns i think will begin to organize and fight for what they deserve. Only blacks know what affects their community and only browns know what affects their community, you can't have a stranger (govt. and cops)tell you how to solve problems they never lived with. we have to follow in the footsteps of Malcolm X we have to determine our own destiny like Big Reese said it, N.O.I. in DC: Millions More, it's gunna make history and a change.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
MR RY said:
Couldnt you also say that the white race is doomed as well? If a white man or woman mates with any other race, the baby will be darker. Its like Public Enemy's Fear Of A Black Planet; white woman, black man-black baby, black woman white man-black baby.
I'm speaking from an economic standpoint. I'm also speaking in terms of the population as a whole, but the black race being doomed has nothing to do with integration and mingling of races. It has to do with the current mentality and economic outlook I previously mentioned.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I'm sorry but the ONLY thing the N.O.I is going to change are the ingredients for bean pies and the corners they sell them on. The N.O.I have been FUNDED by Sun Myung Moon. HE is the one who funded the first million idiot march and will be funding the next one. He is a GLOBALIST and his alliegence is to the global elite.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

HERESY said:
I'm speaking from an economic standpoint. I'm also speaking in terms of the population as a whole, but the black race being doomed has nothing to do with integration and mingling of races. It has to do with the current mentality and economic outlook I previously mentioned.

OK I feel ya. You know things are fucked up when the only black tv network perpetuates the same negative image of black folk that is an ingredient in the black communities self destruction.

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
We'll all eventually be brown, or black or whatever. The white race is doomed because a large amount of white women are interested in other races. The "black woman" has the strongest roots as far as ancestory goes. You rarely see a black woman with a man of another race, unless money is involved(no disrespect). I have my pro's & con's on interacial dating, but my pro's out weigh my cons, so on with this "NEW World Orgy". I just suggest that people embrace their race... because at one time or another, someone will view them as trying to be something they're not.

"When the lights go out... we're all the same color... black"

Apr 25, 2002
One thing that we as black people lost was visionaries

Malcolm X
Kwame Nkrumah
Sekou Toure
Walter Rodney
Thomas Sankara
Martin Luther King Jr
Kwame Ture aka Stokley Carmichaels
Dr. Khalid Abdul Muhammed
Dr. John Henrik Clarke
Dr. Amos Wilson
Dr. Chancellor Williams
Maurice Bishop

and the list goes on and on

Once you've lost that vision, it's like having a body with no head, so you got a bunch of people walking scattered all over the place.

In the next 30 years plenty of things could happen, so I'm not so down on black folks, but as of right now things aren't looking good at all.

Just look at the state of our Black rappers today. A lot of them only rap about few things and that is bitches hoes, killing "niggas", flossing diamonds etc. Our rappers are so WEAK that a white rapper can call a black women bitches and not say shit about it. That shit couldn't happen in the early 90's , nor the 80's, and definitely not in the 70's but today these rappers will just find away to let it pass by.

On college campuses if a black student organization was to plan a W.E.B. Dubois day there will be about 5 black students at the event. But if the school was to invite the Westside connection to come and rap 1 song all these black students will ditch classes, midterms, and everything to see these fools rap about some pointless shit.

Believe it or not, I've been to quite a bit of black functions and met some black organizations that are down to do what it takes to uplift our people. The only problem we had was keeping in touch with each other and finding ways that there organization and my organization could serve the community TOGETHER. I've blown a lot of good contacts by just simply being lazy, it won't happen anymore.

Establish a vision for yourself and organization, without a vision you face more problems.

Serve the community

Take advantage of black events and network with your folks

Invest into the community somehow

Burn some audio of Malcolm X's speeches on a CD and hand'em out to some folks in the streets for free.

Research the schools in your hood and see how you could be of any help. Do these kids have access to a library in the community? If not make it aware!

The bottom line is we have to be about something

T.C

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
Tenkamenin said:
One thing that we as black people lost was visionaries

Malcolm X
Kwame Nkrumah
Sekou Toure
Walter Rodney
Thomas Sankara
Martin Luther King Jr
Kwame Ture aka Stokley Carmichaels
Dr. Khalid Abdul Muhammed
Dr. John Henrik Clarke
Dr. Amos Wilson
Dr. Chancellor Williams
Maurice Bishop

and the list goes on and on

Once you've lost that vision, it's like having a body with no head, so you got a bunch of people walking scattered all over the place.
i disagree with the comment you made about the lack of visionaries. we have visionaries but we as a people dont support them. a visionary is someone who thinks outside of the box...that type of thinking is usually frowned on by our people as a whole. when bill cosby said those comments about the black community a lot of blacks took offense to it. why? because didnt follow the trend of pointing fingers. im not saying bill cosby is a visionary per say im just saying ideas that tend to "break the mold" get turned on deaf ears...and that in its self is a problem because it discourages our visionaries from speaking up and gaining support.

T.C

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
Tenkamenin said:
On college campuses if a black student organization was to plan a W.E.B. Dubois day there will be about 5 black students at the event. But if the school was to invite the Westside connection to come and rap 1 song all these black students will ditch classes, midterms, and everything to see these fools rap about some pointless shit.
this is true...i know from experience. when i put together an event for my club the few people that showed up werent even black...

Apr 25, 2002
T.C said:
i disagree with the comment you made about the lack of visionaries. we have visionaries but we as a people dont support them. a visionary is someone who thinks outside of the box...that type of thinking is usually frowned on by our people as a whole. when bill cosby said those comments about the black community a lot of blacks took offense to it. why? because didnt follow the trend of pointing fingers. im not saying bill cosby is a visionary per say im just saying ideas that tend to "break the mold" get turned on deaf ears...and that in its self is a problem because it discourages our visionaries from speaking up and gaining support.
It seems like you're talking about a leader, I'm talking about visionaries. Farrakhan is considered a leader but is he a visionary? What was the vision of the Million Man March? I don't even know what came from it besides black folks coming together getting amped and then going back home. What were the plans Farrakhan laid out? Did they come through?

What Cosby said was a reality check it wasn't a vision, he said black folks need to get there act together. Cosby also mentioned that our kids need to be in school instead of robbing someone for a piece of pound cake. If Cosby was a visionary he would've created a blueprint on how to make these changes and take control of it instead of merely exposing it.

Visionaries are people like Kwame Nkrumah who laid the plan of a United States of Africa. He laid out a map of an African Central bank, he envisioned an African Union which we have today. Nkrumah envisioned a dam called the Aksombo dam which would provide electricity for Ghana, Togo, parts of Burkina Faso and Ivory Coast. Well guess what happened when he died? The Akosombo project was completed and all those countries I mentioned gets electricity in some shape or form. Kwame Nkrumah envisioned Africans all over the diaspora repatriating to the motherland, and guess what? More and more African Americans are owning land and buying property in Ghana.

We don't have those type of visionaries anymore. We as a community miss them, do we have reality checkers? We sure do...Cosby is one....

I don't know if you own Dr. Chancellors book "The Destruction of Black Civilization" but I strongly urge you to purchase it. In the last 20 pages Dr. Chancellor lays out the plan in incredible detail....

Cheik Ankh Diop also does it in African Origin of Civilizations