Where do you buy your jersey's from?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 24, 2006
someday ill spend that kinda money just to get a raiders one that says nrodgers on the back but after that i aint spending that shit. my dude trying to get me to order some knock off ones of this site for like 20 bucks each but i dont know bout some knock off shit

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I copped a couple practice jerseys off e-bay.....one of them ended up being fake so I don't wear it unless I'm like walking to the store and don't feel like gettin dressed...lol....I also copped a kids jersey off there.....fuck paying full price for a jersey my kid's gonna grow out of hella quickly

I damn near copped off craigslist tho.....there's some that look legit but I dunno.....I want the afc anniversary edition white jersey tho....them shits are clean

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
Fuck rockin a fake.

Some of my dudes be rockin fake Jordan's n I always give em shit. Ain't nothin of mine fake. Fuck all that.

I ain't gon hate though cuz I understand folks financial situation can sometimes be tough. So I ain't gon judge folks for that. But me? Fuck that. Authentic on mines!

And LOL again for rockin fugazi ass Jordan's. Shits funny to me. Find it so funny when dudes be stuntin on Jordan's wit color ways that NEVER came out lol. I've seen this one dude rockin them AF1's Gucci edition. Now I think they actually did make some not positive but I knew that one was fake as fuck!