where did...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
www.buchosbar.com
Pimperoni and i were discussing this... why dont producers/DJs scratch much anymore... i know it was an east coast thing once, but it was also big on the west coast... i dont think i have ever heard much of it in bay rap either... here and there...

i for one would love scratching to make a comeback

Apr 25, 2002
I love K-Lou's scratching on "Let's All Get Down" that shit is sick. I agree I like hearing that shit. Bosko does it on that D.B.A. track with 40...It's a different sound though ..."All I Know"

Apr 25, 2002
Someone needs to do a DJ RECTANGLE yay area edition. I love the first couple tracks on every rectangle album cuz he spins like 20 samples per track . . . switchin' up vocals with different instrumentals and SCRATCHIN THE FUCK OUT OF EM!

Mark did some scratching on that Marty James Track "we've got something" and I never understood why he didn't bring out the turntables more often . . .

Someone Bring it back!!!

thc

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Khayree does it all the time, a few tracks from "Immaculate" got scratching & fa'sho that shit sounds tight........