Where did u get ur alias???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
www.mp3.com
whats the story behind your name? how long have u had it? have u had more then 1?if so why did u change it?...im just curious to hear everyones story...we already seen C.O.L.A. and NOTES's storys now how about everyone else....

heres mine... i was 15 (im 18 now) and i was kickin it with a bunch of older homies, they were all some sherm heads and talked me into takin a pull or 2 offa stick...before i know it my ears are ringin my heads throbbin and im puking my gutz out, i asked a homie what the fuck was wrong and he said ur just a little sea sick...the name stuck cause everyone thot it was halarious cause i was trippin the fuck out...needless 2 say i never smoked wet again...

i didnt even know there was such thing as sea sick records until a few months ago- i didnt name myself so i didnt bite it, just in case u were thinkin that...

May 18, 2002
www.myspace.com
Well......my last name starts wit a G and Ive always been a small muhfucka......

But ever since I can remember Ive been called Lil' G by my cousins and I just kinda stuck wit it......I know everyone prolly thinks Im bitin Lil' Zane, Lil' Wayne, shit even Lil' Kim but whatever.....if it means somethin to me, then fuck what everyone else think.

Apr 25, 2002
around tha time i registered i was listening to marv mitch & lemay, theyve got a cut 'devilish schemes'...which i was reallly diggin at tha time, so i put tha name as that...i would have chose somthin more creative, if i would have known i would be using tha siccness so often...why not change it? no reason to

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
twomp SIXX and 2-0-sickNESS...Don't ask me how I thought of that, but I did....And I kept with it.

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
a few years back when I was in the X game, I couldn't keep up with the demand and everybody wanted some mo x and everytime i dropped i wanted to drop more, soo... folks just started calling up asking if they could get some mo-x so it stuck.

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
Ummm...

I used to fuck everyones mom and I wouldn't shower often... to the point that my nuts would stick together. That's how I became "Dirty Muther Fucka who's nuts stick together".

As far as Fridge goes, I ripped it off of William "The Refridgerator" Perry, 'cause my name is William Berry... so I'm William "The Refridgerator" Berry. Pretty thefty, eh?

Mak-X

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
Re: Dave D

C.O.L.A. said:
that stands for "Dave the Dookshooter"...
HAHAHAHA!

Mines comes from, when I first came on here back in the day I went by xodus187, I rapped under the name Xodus. I got tired of it so I changed it to Triple X, but there is already a Triple X in the game and I'm not all about stealin peoples names so I changed it to Mac-X, I told my partner in rhyme about the change and he suggested I change the spelling to M-A-K, since my first and last initials is A.K., and since everybody spells it M-A-C.

But the X comes from Xodus.

Nov 30, 2002
well... i've had about 10 different names.. pyromaniac.. cynizizm... whyte shadow... efficient1.. and now inasense.. and only i know what inasense means.. no one else!!

pz