where did 'nump' go to high school?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
WRIGS AND MINDOCTOPUS:

How do yall know where he went?
The Dustin Perfetto I'm talking about went to California High, which I think is in the Danville/Dublin area.

Apr 25, 2002
dude went to del amigo continuation for a little while in danville i got boys who went tehre with him. u dont got to live in danville to go there tho hella cats from oakland and the rich and shit go there

Dec 6, 2005
Go

djsincere510 said:
not speakin on nump..dont know where he from
but ....

what ive noticed is cats who come from Certain citys and em' or what have you claim "the bay" as their HOME TOWN..cause ni66as be embarrsed to say where they really from cause they town aint real krunk like these other bungalos out here...

Im still curios what city rapper "furious" is from....
datz real talk
________
KTM 525XC-G

Jan 9, 2006
djsincere510 said:
not speakin on nump..dont know where he from
but ....

what ive noticed is cats who come from Certain citys and em' or what have you claim "the bay" as their HOME TOWN..cause ni66as be embarrsed to say where they really from cause they town aint real krunk like these other bungalos out here...

Im still curios what city rapper "furious" is from....
Furious is from San Mateo.

The reason for some rappers to do that is because of what you guys have done to Kobe Soz (I hate to mention his name but I have to prove my point). But it is funny.