where did Fygnation go?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

^^^ahahahahahahahah tim-c- hahahahah that's got my ass diein laughin hahahahahahahahahaahha that shit is just too much
Good lookin out homie
2 C's

Apr 25, 2002
Purebred Hogg said:
What is that supposed to mean?Hes shady cus he dicided he didnt wanna wait for Siccmade to go through their issues to drop his album?Im sure hes still down,he just doin his thang...
Exactly....this goes back to the "QUIT SPEAKIN ON SHIT U DONT KNOW ABOUT" issue. Fig's too filthy to wait around on Siccmade...who, for all we know, may never drop another album again!

Apr 26, 2002
Mtown Criminal said:
hopefully he went back to "howtorap" class 101...cuz im sorry..call me a hater..or whatever you net jockys want....but dude was just weak
i wunt really feelin him either. his album wuz disappointing. fold.

Apr 26, 2002
ripp told me himself that fig turned shady....from what i heard it wasnt about waitin around for siccmade....peeps shouldnt ask shit if they dont want a fuccin answer(not tim, but peeps know who im talkin about)

N

Napalm

FIRST OFF FIG WAS TIGHT ON THE COMPS HE WAS ON I DIDNT GET TO HEAR HIS WHOLE CD BECAUSE I WAS LOCKED UP

FUCK HOES