"Where da LAKERS fans at" PartII

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
Still pimping that snake oil, eh wacklief?

blacleif said:
Hey deep throat ,fucc you homie...dont hate on my advertising skillz, Nilga, clicc on this shit biotchwww.mp3.com/blacleif cuz I could give ah fucc bout da LAKERS...
Stop gravy training off of the Lakers like you're hella down or something. You're nothing more than a carpetbagging sham. Here's a thought, just ask someone to listen to your music and rate it for you. People do it here all the time. No need to keep starting these threads and pretending to be a bonafied Lakers fan when you're not. Damn you suck.

Apr 25, 2002
LMFAO @ theze damn Laker fanz, alwayz thinking they're part of tha team. "We did thiz, we beat them, we're gonna win thiz" MUTHAFUCKAZ YOU AINT ON THA DAMN TEAM!!!!

o yea, nice sig Deep Thought.

May 22, 2002
mp3.com
KINGS FANS "smushed"

I know c-webb depressed like ah mugg,I dont want to do an interview ass negro, he should have signed wit da LAKERS when he had a chance. SIKE ha ha ya'll mutha fuccaz lost. Dont fucc da LAKERS, fucc wit da LAKERS. oh and deep thoat, keep postin on my shit cuzz.