WHERE DA FUCK IS DON JUAN????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
I saw it on a tv commercial a few days ago and it mentioned something about don juan. I don't remember the artists name but they had a track called "in my chevy". I don't know if that is the right don juan or whatever the fuck but there's my $0.02

May 20, 2006
Yea Don Juan ain't doing nothing but still puttin out serious slappers. The hottest single in KC, "In My Chevy" by Cash Image, just happened to be produced by Don Juan. So ya'll keep waiting and wondering what kinda moves Juan is making, while he's droppin hits, with new artists (Not the same ol' everbody's "favorite rapper") right in ya'll face. He has plenty of heat for sale too, so if you are tired of your local tracks and need a real big single for your catalog, holla....

If you want to hear some sample tracks log on to www.boilingpointmedia.com

Dec 3, 2006
I know he did his thing on Yukmouth's "United Ghetto's Of America's Vol.1". Him and Yuk need to hook back up, them boyz go hard together. "Dem Can't Win" and "Topp Thugg" are my favorites.

Mar 20, 2006
celcius sucked?? wow...i'm not a tech fan anymore, but it was way better than Absolute Power, Everready, & MLK. jus cuz tech didn't approve of tha album doesn't make it garbage. those last 3 albums is whats garbage to me...

Mar 12, 2006
mocheezkc said:
Yea Don Juan ain't doing nothing but still puttin out serious slappers. The hottest single in KC, "In My Chevy" by Cash Image, just happened to be produced by Don Juan. So ya'll keep waiting and wondering what kinda moves Juan is making, while he's droppin hits, with new artists (Not the same ol' everbody's "favorite rapper") right in ya'll face. He has plenty of heat for sale too, so if you are tired of your local tracks and need a real big single for your catalog, holla....

If you want to hear some sample tracks log on to www.boilingpointmedia.com
That aint no bullshit.. Cash Image has the sound to go mainstream... shit he's gettin play on 103.3 here in the town which is very hard to do... He's a little to generic for me (what i've heard at least) but he seems like he has the ability to grow and surprise some heads in the town