WHERE CAN I GET?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 14, 2002
HOW DO I GO ABOUT GETTIN A WEBSITE FOR MY RECORD COMPANY????I WANT IT TO BE....WWW.YOURNAME.COM.....INSTED OF THAT ANGELFIRE AND GEOCITIES BULLSHIT......THIS KIND OF GOES ALONG WITH KNIGHTRIDAZ QUESTION.

Keith

ackright
Apr 22, 2002
If you want a domain name goto www.godaddy.com & make sure the one you want is available. They sell'em for $8.95 a yr.

About hosting, I'm not sure if there's many free hosts who'll host your domain, but we offer some paid hosting plans which are pretty cheap & reliable. Contact me if you're interested, man. [email protected]

Apr 26, 2002
www.mp3.com
@feben- what hosting does the siccness use and how many mb's do yall got?...j/w cause me and the homie are in the process of making a "big" site called nwridaz kinda about the same size...holla back pimpin...$$

Keith

ackright
Apr 22, 2002
Actually the siccness has its own dedicated server. And hopefully here soon, we'll have another one.

About the web space, we got a 40GB hard drive homie. I think Kaze hit me up the other day about your site.