where can i get 6 white tee's for $10 in the bay? (im in san leandro)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 27, 2005
SFcKinGPin said:
i like quality white tees galaxy,proclubs,luxe tees... luxes iz the truff they like 8 a piece .get a dozen shipped from philly

da swap in LA got mad proclubs
I tried ordering from LUXE-T. They say you gotta have a Buisness account to buy from them. How you get 'em? I got a REST IN PEACE MAC DRE shirt that was Printed on a LUXE-T. Those are coo.

@FoulMouth..

Its right next to Planned Parenthood in the FOOD 4 LESS plaza. (EASTLAND PLAZA). Make sure you buy "Johnson" brand (check the Tag). Them Teez is the good ones. They got different colors.

Apr 8, 2005
WTF!? i thought 5 for 20 was a deal, who the fuck sells quality shirts for less than that, even at wal mart they like 4.50 $ a piece, footlocker is 10 a piece or 5 for 20

Aug 8, 2003
if your in skanleandro i think the closest place would be southland mall in hayward.. the champs has em for like 6 rucks for one... if your looking for 6 for 10 id suggest u try your luck with either a second hand store or try the hanes packs with the thin ass material and shrinkage history...

May 8, 2005
UKantCMe said:
what brand shirts are those?

ANY BRAND, top knotch quality directly from the source...my pops gots a business account, like the other homie stated...I GOT THE PLUG, depending on the brand....i could hook it up with some unbeatable prices....just let me know and we'll talk business.

May 8, 2005
if you want, i can have my pops even customize shit for anyone looking to promote whatever the fuck they want, any logo, and not not IRON ON BULLSHIT, im talking SILK SCREEN PRINTING, the kind professionals do....let me know if you are interested...the printing can also be done on jackets, coffee mugs, i think even ebroided hats can be done by my connect.....ya'll should really look into these deals while im alive n' shit.

Jun 27, 2002
"need some smoke in my system so I lhit the block to see who got grapes
Im a dingy muthafucka, wear my white tees for a whole week straight
i need grandaddy in my lungs to keep a nigga mellow
sport the same white shirt till its damn near yellow....

Apr 25, 2002
ValleyEnt said:
@FoulMouth..

Its right next to Planned Parenthood in the FOOD 4 LESS plaza. (EASTLAND PLAZA). Make sure you buy "Johnson" brand (check the Tag). Them Teez is the good ones. They got different colors.

okay yeah,i forgot that mothafucka was there.they quality tho? i know they aint no Staffords but how do they compare?