Where can I buy Street Level Cds...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 26, 2002
.....in the Seattle Area mainly the new stuff...I was at the tower by the center they did'nt have shit but that 151...and dude is leading the charge.

Apr 25, 2002
Stores

You can find them at ARS Rainier Valley (Rainier & Alaska, right near Rainier Playfield in the Columbia Plaza). They'll likely have the latest 3, Byrdie and I.K.

May 2, 2002
www.streetlevelrecords.com
corndog said:
i'm looking for stores......
You can pick the album up at

Sam Goody: (Everett, Southcenter, Bellevue Square and Alderwood malls)

ARS: (Columbia Plaza, Rainer Beach, West Seattle

FAMM Music Superstore (Tacoma)

Silver Platters: (Bellevue, Southcenter, Northgate) COMING SOON

DB Auto Sound (265 NE 45th St.--U District

NW Discount World (1700 Aurora Ave N--Shoreline)

Jul 26, 2002
kaoz206 said:
Corndog have you copped that new Mo-X and Lil' G album yet?
is that the one with two white dudes one big one small I had it but that shit got up before i even heard it. is it in stores too i'll grab it again. fuck it.

Apr 25, 2002
corndog said:
is that the one with two white dudes one big one small I had it but that shit got up before i even heard it. is it in stores too i'll grab it again. fuck it.
Yeah those are the same guys. You can peep their music @ www.mp3.com/xtothamo or www.soundclick.com/unknownterritoryrecords
Were sellin it for the low price of $8 shipped or we can meet up and you can get it for cheaper....

Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
^
Very True... You can even catch them in several states selling CDS. That new Dividenz album is super hot. It is also available in Pendleton Oregon @ the highway 61 music company.

@ D-Sane.... You should get your music out to the store in Redmond, I think its called Loves music inc or something. They real supportive. They alsoi have a store in Monroe....Maybe get a few there for Khevlar and his people...LOL

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Bullet said:

@ D-Sane.... You should get your music out to the store in Redmond, I think its called Loves music inc or something. They real supportive. They alsoi have a store in Monroe....Maybe get a few there for Khevlar and his people...LOL
Yeah.....I been hearing about that spot for years.....maybe I should go check them out? What's the store in Monroe? lol @ Khevlar....he's not allowed to listen to our shit!