Where Are "The Spots" In Your City?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Lets get a list going of all the hot spots in our cities. The Strips, Clubs, Bars, you know the places where you gauranteed to go home with something.

San Francisco
San Jose
Sacramento
Oakland
Stockton
But all of you from small cities list them up too

I went to San Fran last night with three of my Homeboys and hit up Broadway Street that shit was crazy. This one club had so many hynas in that motherfucka. It was the first time I ever partied in SF. They got some fine ass bitches there, the girls get hella freaky. We met some asian girls from San Jo and got a room with'em. On our way to the mo-mo while we were still on broadway we saw some whiteboy get blasted in the foot in front of one of the clubs. Everyone scattered and there were like fifty cops there in 1 minute. They made everyone that was on that side of the sidewalk get on thier knees and put their hands on the wall, shit was nuts.

But I know there has got to be some better places to go than that. We only went there because my homeboy lived over there for a couple of months while he was working for a construction company and thats the only place he knew of.

In Salinas the spots are North Main Street, East Market Street, Alisal Street, West Market Street, and Sherwood Gardens mostly cruising and posting up is what Salinas is about, but sherwood has a tight Bar. Other bars that crack are TGI Fridays, Applebees, and Chevys in Westridge off Boronda Road. In Monterey Alvarado street and downtown are tight they got some good clubs with alot of white girls.

List'em up

Aug 5, 2002
www.myspace.com
Hey Anthony, do you know a female from East Market Street... goes by the name Shorty... real name Christina Rosales I think...? She's probably 24 now... I use to kick it with her back in continuation school, she was out in Concord in a group home... that was my folks but we lost contact cuz she got shipped to a different spot out the cuts... I'm sure she's back in Salinas...

Apr 25, 2002
I know a girl they call Shorty but I couldn't tell you if thats her because I never got her real name and I dont talk to her on a regular basis but I can find out next time I see her.

Apr 26, 2002
www.PROJECTAFFILIATED.com
frisco is fucked up cuz it dont have "a" spot 2 kick it-->there is no real main street--we got mission and market-lombard(for the tourist) and geary but there is no real cruzing goin on, on the daily

-u got strip clubz on market broadway and o'farral(sp?)--clubz all over harrison-folsom and barz everywhere

->in fresno u got blackstone, california st, and shaw where everything is popin'

-and u named all the spotz in SALAS

Apr 25, 2002
facebook.com
Santa Clara in SJ...but since I moved 2 LB....

The spot is where ever Moonshine Bandits throw a show....Places be dead over here..better off kickin it at a homies house...but you must believe..once MSB has a show...it could be at a church (Gobble Gobble Fest 2000 -LOL-) and the place is PACKED!

Girls like no other....

NEXT MSB SHOW...OCT 5TH hit the msb forum 4 more details on that.....

-T.A.