When's Yukmouth-Million Dollar Mouthpiece droppin?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 6, 2005
i've been waiting for this album for a long minute. i heard it was suppose to be released this month

i hope yuk hustles and puts this album out soon, it's anticipated

Mar 13, 2005
bootleg said:
i've been waiting for this album for a long minute. i heard it was suppose to be released this month

i hope yuk hustles and puts this album out soon, it's anticipated
no way its coming out this month.. the scarface compilation just got released and trae is dropping his album in april or may.. after that is yuk

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
bootleg said:
i heard it was suppose to be released this month
Yeah the original release date was March 28th but I knew it got pushed bak just wasn't sure til when. Last I heard it was suposed to be a double disc too. So I guess we'll just have to wait and see. . .

Nov 19, 2005
Shit like this sucks they shouldn't even set a release day, they never release when they say they are. They just hella pump it up and the album drops months later.

yiyo

Sicc OG
Feb 3, 2006
thizzed209 said:
Shit like this sucks they shouldn't even set a release day, they never release when they say they are. They just hella pump it up and the album drops months later.
THey just make people hella wait for his shitt

Apr 25, 2005
Last I remember hearin its supposed 2 drop in the summer at best. But knowin Yuk aint never drop an album on the scheduled release date this album may not drop until 2012, I'm hoping this drops by june though. I kno Yuk's gonna drop million dollar mixtape V.2 b4 the album, so anybody kno when that's goin 2 drop?

Jul 11, 2005
MansonMinded said:
who cares... Yuk fell off even locally
yeah right...... lol u sure u are in the bay ? yuk aint dropped an album in damn near 3 years and he still doing hella shows, SELLING mixtapes and his name still out there...