whens the new tech comin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
sorry i did not know 2pac would be responding to the question...if so i would have made the question easy enough for a first grader to understand

"when is the new techn9ne album coming out"

hope you can understand that makaveli2pac

Nov 14, 2002
How would you know? Do you realize how long it takes to record an album, then get all the products finished up and the promo done, (and that's just one percent of it) and get it into stores?

Obviously not.

I bet Tech has two songs done in half a year.

Nov 14, 2002
Dosia's not the one who got jumped.

On the other hand, mitch-ampin has been jupmin his ass all over this message board talkin' like he's some sort of huge Strange Music insider when he obviously doesn't know shit about anything.

yea pretty much and he already had lyrics wrote down and i talked to him at the wicked wonka and he told me the middle of 2004 bitch
Yeah and did you ask him when Skatter&Snug is coming out? How about that Kaliko? What about Kutt?

Strange was supposed to release these albums like two years ago, and there still isn't even a date for release. You heard from Tech now that he has some lyrics that he's going to be done with it in 6 months?

You's a sucker.

Dosia said:
sorry i did not know 2pac would be responding to the question...if so i would have made the question easy enough for a first grader to understand

"when is the new techn9ne album coming out"

hope you can understand that makaveli2pac
thats not what u said before u said when is the new tech coming out! And i already told u unless its like a Tech N9ne inpersonator it aint gonna happen bitch so be happy with the Tech N9ne we already have.

As far as release date its coming out september of 2009 and its gonna be called Celsius II - Fuck Dosia edition, anymore questions as far as when albums are gonna be released go to google and type in tech n9ne...i thikn that pretty straight forward and easy to follow......peace