when the fuck is the new gangsta dre dropin we need it out on the streets yall

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 6, 2002
BIG HOMOSEXU-L checc this out queer

first im not c-ron.second if i was i would have no reason 2 try 2 blend in cuz i dont give a fucc about that cats on the streetlevel board.i barely even post in there.third you have no heat no balls & you dont want none.& if you did run up you wit catch hollow slugs 2 your face young BITCH.so quit actin like you hard you lil faggot ass buster.

bottom line jus meet me & my brother whereever so we can break yo neck right quick & end this internet bullshit.me & my brother would DESTROY you if you ever came up 2 the town.quit woofin on ya momz computer BITCH

boy you fuckin wit a grown man - mr.magic

May 9, 2002
all your doin is tryna hide behind your brother, you can't even beef over the internet without bringing him into it you sucker.
like I said earlyer, Why the fuck am I gonna drive out to Tacoma looking for some little girl that aint there. Your just talk lil man. you think I aint strapped??? Ask Villian I got enough HEAT to send a whole hood to war in this BITCH, you aint about none of this shit your typing, I guess gangsta rap gave you some balls and made you wanna sound like your somebody, you don't fool me though you lil BITCH I dont think you fool anybody else either.
ya gonna change your name again young poo Broke??????

May 9, 2002
How ya gonna call me young??? I'm older than you dumbfuck!
your shit is startin to sound like me "bangin from your moms computer" I can honestly say I dont live with my mom, and havnt for 8 years lil man. Hidin behind your big brother...what a fuckin bitch...

Nov 6, 2002
how you gonna say im hiding behind my brother when you hiding behind villian BITCH.your bitch ass keeps makin excuses so you really dont want none.i told you where you could meet me but you dont want to BITCH.so why act like you still gonna do somethin?damn you wanna be hard so bad but you aint.LOL YOUR A BITCH bottom line come 2 tacoma or shut your mouth BITCH.you can bring villian bring your heat.cuz it wont make a difference BITCH your still gonna get served.see you when i see you.tramp

May 9, 2002
BITCH what the fuck I look like hiding behind Villian??? I'm 3 fuckin feet taller than him. You got yours coming you lil homo.
Aint it time to change your name again bitch?
Your a joke lil man