When SMASHING in public restrooms...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

When taking a smash in a public restroom do you try to use the HANDICAP STALL first?

• I always use HANDICAP STALLS.

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • I never use the HANDICAP STALLS.

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I dont smash in public.

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

julian said:
yeah. handicap $tallz are the $hit. therez hella room and nobody uzez em. handicap people dont uze em and otherz dont cuz they think handicap people uze em
Everybody else thinks noone uses them so they use the handi-stall too, making it used more frequently then the regular stall.

Apr 25, 2002
I THOUGHT THIS POST WAS ABOUT CATCH A MUTHA FUCKA WITH HIS PANTS DOWN IN THE BATHROOM AND SMASHIN ON HIM(NOT TAKIN A SHIT BUT A BEAT DOWN).BUT YEA I TAKE SHIT IF ANY BATHROOM HANDICAPS ARE KOO BUT I FEAR NO TOILIT

Apr 25, 2002
id rather shit my pants than use a public restroom since most of you muthafuckas dont know how to take a shit properly, (shit on the walls, seat, TP) or piss, (all over the seat again, piss all over the TP, on the floor so i break my god damn neck which is why im parapalegic now all I can move is my fingers)

just playin lol

Apr 25, 2002
i do a stall by stall inspection all the way across the stalls. then i pick the cleanest one. Mainly I check:
1. seat condition and seat position. A seat that is up usually means that people havent taken the time to piss all over it.
2. toilet paper situation.
3. if theres any of those little toilet paper things in the shape of the seat...if you think about it they really dont protect anything but it seems more sanitizing.
4. possible reading material.

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
i try 2 hold it but sumtimes i have 2 go at school and then i find the bathroom that has no1 in it or act like im checkin myself in the mirror and wait til they leave, then i go as fast as i can and as soon as the shit splashes i flush so it wont smell as bad jus in case sum1 walks in

Nov 2, 2002
I can't fuck wit no public bathroom. I always end up getting a stomach ache cuz I usually wait til I get home.

Oh well, better safe then sorry with ass crabs!

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
Man a lot of people dont do the public bathrooms up??? If i got to go i go, cause once the bus broke down when i was saving it, and i had to get off and go by a billboard. You never know if youre gonna make it home in time to smash.

And i had no idea smash could be used for so many descriptions!

Ill take the handicap stall first. I need to find them with the mirrors and sinks.