When Raccoons attack!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

B-San

Sicc OG
Apr 7, 2006
The biggest one I've ever seen in my life pops up in the backyard sometimes in teh middle of the night ... Fool looks like he between 40 - 50 pounds...

Must be all the catfood... He even opens up the feeder with his hands so he can grab as much as possible and sutff his face...

Fool lookin like a mini bear or some shit...

No shame, when he rolls thru I go back in the house

Mar 13, 2007
racoons are tight, for some reason they are attracted to shiny objects and will steal nickels & quarters and shit.
*In Gangland Narrator's Voice*
Raccoons are known to commit robbery in plain daylight,often stealing money to buy weapons for the Raccoon gang. *skips to clip of raccoon with a .22 talking about how they don't play around and how "coon life" is crazy dangerous*

Feb 13, 2006
On mamas. I was in the Berkeley pier parking lot on the late night after the club. I was smokin in the car and a all of the sudden a racoon came up to the door standing straight up in a fighting stance. I shit you not his hands were moving in a circular motion like how the old-timer boxers used to box. I tried to slap the window hella times to try to scare it and it never flinched. It stayed there the whole time I was smoking.