WHEN IS THE NEW TRIPLE SIX UNBREAKABLES ALBUM COMMING OUT????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2002
nope, they never drop anything when they say so anyway, with them, you'll never know until you all of sudden see it on the shelves. but them is my fav groupd ever, but its the truth. took them like 4 years to release that T-Rock - Rock Solid 4:20 album. but it'll be out soon, it'll be worth the wait, too ;)

Dec 2, 2002
oh yeah, go to www.down-south.com and see if they set a date or something about the album or any other Down South artists and also, go to their forum, its a good forum.

Feb 8, 2003
THREE SIX MAFIA :UNBREAKABLES

Theres not a date yet, There next release is Lil Wyte dropping on March 4, 2003 that white country boy can rip it. Check out his single "Coming At You". Then they dropping one of my favorites Frayser Boy in April. Frayser Boy got that heat check him out. I seen him up in Dayton performing. Can't Nobody fuck wit them HCP boys right now ,Paul & Juicy still got the best bumping crunkest beat out. I would post their site & forum but its down right now.

Feb 23, 2003
I HAVE A FEW MORE QUESTIONS WHY DID KOOPSTA KNICCA LEAVE TRIPLE SIX MAFIA???
ANY NEWS ON THE NEW TEAR DA CLUB UP THUGS ALBUM? THEY LAST ONE IS BUMPIN LIKE A MOTHAFUCCA.
HAS ANYONE SEEN THE MOVIE NOW EAT I HAVEN'T BUT I HAVE THE ALBUM IT'S TIGHT.

Feb 23, 2003
I CHECKED OUT THAT SITE AND I READ SKINNY PIMPS INTERVIEW AND IT IS KINDA FUNNY THAT DAMN NEAR ALL OF THE ARTIST THAT HAD LEFT SAID SOME SHIT ABOUT GETTIN SKREWED OUT OF MONEY PLEASE TELL ME PAUL AND JUICE IS NOT HOLDING BACK ARTIST'S MONEY I AM GETTING TIRED OF HEARING THAT TYPE OF SHIT IN THE INDUSTRY.

Dec 2, 2002
if their album isn't pushing units, than they aint bringing food to the table, so why keep them? started out with Three 6 Mafia and thats all they need. i dont know why Koopsta Knicca isn't with them no more. i'd like to know, though. more than likely, its due to some money situations and shit like that. no news on the new Tear Da Club Up Thugs yet, though. only new news is about Lil Wyte, Frayser Boy and Three 6 Mafia - Da UnBreakables. i've seen that "Now Eat" movie and its alright, the quality is in the dark side, though. it looks like it was a home made movie, but it was alright. the sound track is bumping, too.

Feb 8, 2003
Koopsta was locked up for a parole violation before "When The Smoke Clears" dropped and it was a decision by Relativity to get rid of him. Remember if your in the music biz on a major label you have to conduct yourself as a biz man, Or you will be dropped especially if your not a muti platinum artist. But you will be able to hear T-Rock, MC Mack, Scanman, Gangsta Boo, Skinny Pimp, K-Rock, Indo G reunion on the new Prophet Posse Disc "Body Parts" coming sometime early summer. Remember every label goes through money issues one time or another if its a greety artist, producer, ceo or even lack of sells and promotion.

Feb 23, 2003
YEAH!! THAT'S RIGHT I READ THAT KOOPSTA BEAT UP SOME GIRL AND GOT ARRESTED FOR IT I DON'T KNOW IF THAT IS RELATED TO WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THOUGH. CESOLITO WOULD YOU BELIEVE THAT I FOUND OUT THAT T-ROCK SAID THAT PAUL AND JUICE DON'T PRODUCE THE BEATS IT'S LIL PAT THAT DOES THOSE BEATS BUT I THINK THATS BULLSHIT FROM T-ROCK'S PART. IS IT TRUE THAT INFAMOUS AND PAUL ARE BROTHERS? ONE MORE THING I READ THAT LORDS DAD PAST AWAY DO TO COCAIN OVERDOSE CAUSE YOU KNOW THAT PAUL AND LORD BE DOING THAT SHIT!!!!!

May 10, 2002
Justin said:
YEAH!! THAT'S RIGHT I READ THAT KOOPSTA BEAT UP SOME GIRL AND GOT ARRESTED FOR IT I DON'T KNOW IF THAT IS RELATED TO WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THOUGH. CESOLITO WOULD YOU BELIEVE THAT I FOUND OUT THAT T-ROCK SAID THAT PAUL AND JUICE DON'T PRODUCE THE BEATS IT'S LIL PAT THAT DOES THOSE BEATS BUT I THINK THATS BULLSHIT FROM T-ROCK'S PART. IS IT TRUE THAT INFAMOUS AND PAUL ARE BROTHERS? ONE MORE THING I READ THAT LORDS DAD PAST AWAY DO TO COCAIN OVERDOSE CAUSE YOU KNOW THAT PAUL AND LORD BE DOING THAT SHIT!!!!!
Damn yous a nosey mu'fucka huh...

Pat and J are also brothers...

Feb 8, 2003
Scarecrow & Paul are real cousins they close like brothers though grew up together with Crunchy. I like some of T-Rocks music but I don't believe saying Paul & Juicy don't do their on beats. It looks like hes sellling wolf tickets to make a name for himself. But you never know. Yeah Juicy is Pats lil brother. Yeah you can't buy those underground albums in stores. They were sold locally on tape. I purchased them out the old Prophet Entertainment catalog
back in 96 & 97 then converted them on to cd. Alot of the tracks were redone like wheres the bud. Theres a new Memphis Music site let me get the URL for you. I don't know about Infamous father. Pick that Lil Wyte up too Its pretty tight, It has some Songs with 3'6.

Feb 23, 2003
SHIT I HAVE NOT SEEN THAT WYTE ALBUM IN STORES EITHER HAS ANYONE NOTICED THAT HCP DON'T DO VIDEOS ANYMORE I GUESS THEIR CONTRACT WITH LOUD IS UP. ALL I KNOW IS THAT THEY HAVE ALOT OF ALBUMS COMMING OUT HOPEFULLY THIS YEAR!!