when is droop e droppin another album dude is fire !

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 29, 2006
i got this cd back when it first came out the fedi fetcher one and never listened to it cuz i thought it was same old hyphy garbage but this dude got heat b slimm is just ok in my opinion but yea i think hes one of the best producers in the bay better than traxxamillion anyone hear of another album droppin i just hear he makes hella beats for bay artists but he can flow too i think hes too underrated

Aug 7, 2006
anybody know when the bay bridges 2 will be dropping? the first one was a classic. droop-e is a sick producer, but i just cant stand it when i hear him rap. zestways u right he does try way too hard

Feb 13, 2006
nastyfresh21 said:
Droop E's got some nice beats but his rappin is WAAAAAAAAAAY below average.
cosign.

its like he tries too hard to come up with some clever metaphors and similes. he aint his dad; kid needs to develop his own style.

Nov 27, 2006
droope is fake as hell, hes got clean beats but he claims to be from vallejo but hes lived in one of the biggest houses in blackhawk for most of his life. One of my boys has kicked it wit him a few times and he says hes a straight punk, dont believe anything that Earl jr raps about

Jun 3, 2006
on everything...i got a couple knocks out in the cuts...and they said ol boy dont even wanna fuck wit the rap shit, he wanna produce skate movies or sum shit......

Nov 29, 2006
^^ u serious that sucks and yea i have bay bridges this guy actually makes really good and he raps pretty coo he needs to master his style more but its clean tho noone i kno knocks him

Nov 29, 2006
i dunno i guess i like droop e cuz he has great punchlines that fit his beats perfect and he actually sounds different than most rappers almost all upcoming rappers sound the same he has sumtin in his voice like turf talk like its out there i dunno he needs to put out more n practice the hell he gon do makin skate videos come on

Jun 3, 2006
uh yasko2 said:
^^ u serious that sucks and yea i have bay bridges this guy actually makes really good and he raps pretty coo he needs to master his style more but its clean tho noone i kno knocks him
no muthafucka...im lyin.....i agree "he makes really good"....it sucks i know

Jan 17, 2006
hella heads say he sux and should quick rappin, but thats fuckin bullshit

dude got a pretty big following for a producer......alot of younger (hyphy) fans like his shit cuz its a change

DROOP-E BEATS=FIRE

DROOP-E RAPS=......IM NOT SURE

Dec 2, 2005
droop e stays with them
"Like" punchlines..

i guess he's trynna make some time of different flow as well ..like what his dad does...

but obviously it aint workin...

blah blah LIKE blah blah

or..

blah blah like a blah blah blah..

got kinda old there buddy..