When Is Crooked I & Eastwood Gonna Drop Their Albums?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 31, 2003
Yo man, u shouldnt judge the new Pac album if u havent heard it. I heard the single for it and its pretty damn tight, Vegas did a real good job on the beat and spicing it up. Crook's album prolly wont come out here cuz some dude on ThaRow forum said they talked to Crook and theyw ont release it cuz Suge is in jail so they'll wait til he gets out so they can promote Crook properly by going on shows and radio shows. Anyway, Kurupt's label will release Eastwood's album which will be on Kustapo Records which is a sub-label of DeathRow. Peace!

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
Plus you have to remember that Death Row will not get shit for support from MTV or BET. Suge has the money to get his artists airplay on there, but those stations don't like real gangsta rap anymore. It's all about being a fashion show right now. Ain't no love for the west.

Jan 20, 2003
www.evildooinz.com
i saw crooked's video on BET,"still tha row" but that's from the dysfunktional fam sndtrk.Crooked's album "say hi to the bad guy" was supposed to come out but hasn't yet,and then i heard in july that he ain't even on tha row anymore.i heard they signed ja or some shit like that.idk,but crooked could be the next best of the west,he just needs more promotion.