When hoodrats attack

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
What do u expect from a dude working for next to nothin? If I was working at a fonky ass McDonalds I'd prolly beat the bitch with the fry handle too.....

Dec 2, 2006
I always wondered what goes through a bitches head when they want to run up on a dude or dudes. Act like a lady or woman. If not you get treated like the dude you are trying to be. They had that coming and the extra wacks were for good measure. Too bad ole boy probably caught an assault case over those useless bitches.

Hometeam 1- Hoodrats 0

Feb 7, 2006
stupid dyke bitches got that ass beat, every time he wacked them I was kike yeah hit that bitch. STupid other lady had to keep on screaming that stop shit, shut the fuck up, let that boy cook!

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — A fight over an order at a Manhattan McDonald’s leads to complete chaos and it was all caught on tape.

Sources tell CBS 2’s Chris Wragge the stunning incident featured a cashier with a criminal past violently beating two female customers after they appear to provoke him by slapping him and then hopping the counter.

It was a horrific scene to watch. The cashier disappears into the back of the fast-food restaurant on West Fourth Street in Greenwich Village before returning with a metal rod he then used viciously on the two customers.

The gruesome act of violence early Thursday morning escalated after the customers argued and yelled obscenities at the cashier when he questioned a $50 bill they gave him.

One of the female customers then slapped the cashier. A woman is then seen jumping over the counter, while the other woman goes behind the register. They are then savagely attacked.

Other customers watched in horror as other McDonald’s workers tried unsuccessfully to stop the violence.

One female customer had a fractured skull that required surgery and a broken arm. The other has a deep laceration.

Rayon McIntosh, 31, was arrested and charged with two counts of felony assault and criminal possession of a weapon. McIntosh served more than a decade in prison after shooting and killing a high school classmate in 2000. He was being held on $40,000 bail.

The female customers were reportedly charged with menacing, disorderly conduct and trespassing.