When Female Attack

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 9, 2005
They fight over the most stupid stuff

How you gon pick a fight with a chick cuz she got on the same shoes you got on?

I know a female CO that works at a Girls Juve Detention Center

She told me girls be in there fighting over some dumb shit.

One girl got her nose and jaw broken because she walked by the other girl and her book bag touched her.

Share some of your stories of "WHEN FEMALES ATTACK"!!!!

Sep 28, 2004
Big Leak said:
Share some of your stories of "WHEN FEMALES ATTACK"!!!!
One time I chewed a girl's face off because she was wearing close to the same shade of lipstick at me..

Actually, wait. I've never been in a fight, nor have I have raised my fists toward anyone. But I've seen some gals brawl in my day. I saw a girl rip some other dame's hair out because she "gave her a look".

Then again, I've heard tale of a man spitting in another man's face because the guy asked for some change..

I think guys tend to puff up a little faster than girls do, but girls are more back stabby than brawly. Honest female opinion on most girls. But when two girls fight, it's more vicious than when two guys fight.

Jun 30, 2004
i was right next to some bitch who picked up a phone and started beating some girl with it. Im not sure why...i was drunk at a party...four years ago I think..pretty funny.

T.C

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
i remember in high school these two bitches were fighting on the second floor of this bridge thing that connected two buildings. it was tight they were wearing shirts with no shoulder things. it wasnt even a fight...it was a beat down. one girl was throwin punches while the other was taking them on the chin. she was leaned up against the railing taking hits. the girl that was getting her ass beat pulled the other girl's shirt down when she was trying to fight back. just as that happend security guards showed up. the security guards prolly enjoyed that shit cuz the grabbed a whole lotta titty when the was pulling them away...that shit looked like they grabbed them like that on purpose.

May 1, 2005
I'M NOT ONE TO START SHIT BUT IF SOMEONE PUTS HANDS ON ME I WON'T HESITATE TO DO THE SAME, BROAD OR DUDE!!!!:devious: AND I DON'T FIGHT OVER STUPID SHIT LIKE A DUDE. I REFUSE TO DO IT INSTEAD I'LL SAY "RUN ALONG". MY EX WOULD TRY TO GET ME TO SMASH ON GIRLS THAT HE WAS MESSIN' WIT ON THE SIDE ,WHEN THEY'D ACT DUMB. HE'D GET MAD WHEN I WOULDN'T CUS I'D SAY IT'S YOUR OWN FAULT FOR MESSIN' WIT IMATURE LIL GIRLS!!! IF YOU GOTTA FIGHT TO KEEP YOUR MAN HE AIN'T YOUR MAN, HE'S COMMUNITY PROPERTY(ACESSIBLE TO EVERYONE!) ANOTHER TIME WIT MY SIS WAS PRETTY BAD I SNAPPED THAT PART WASN'T COOL BUT SHE WAS TRYIN TO CALL THE COPS SAYIN I MADE TERRIST THREATS WHEN REALLY I WAS JUST TRYIN TO WARN HER ABOUT SOME PEOPLE SHE SNITCHED ON. SHE TRIED TO CALL, SO I PULLED THE CORD OUTTA THE WALL .TRIED TO RUN TO THE NEIGHBORS ....I WASNT GONNA LET HER CALL THEM SO WE GOT INTO IT. I HAD HER IN A HEAD LOCK NEXT THING I KNOW MY MOMS SMASHIN MY HEAD AGAINST THE DOOR I SNAPPED OUTTA IT AFTER A FEW TIMES OFF THIS AND HER SAYIN MY NAME. STILL GOT THE COPS CALLED NOT ONLY DID I GET TERRIST THREATS BUT ALSO AN ASSUALT CHARGE. I ONLY BELIEVE IN FIGHTIN' TO PROTECT YOURSELF BUT EVERY NOW AND THEN PEOPLE NEED A REALITY CHECK. :knockout:

CHOOSE YOUR BATTLES WISELY!!!!:ermm:

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
I kno this big BIIIGGG female (weighed like 285) who was hella coo with me and the homies i kicked it with back in highschool and would tell me to pick someone for her to smash on, i always laughed at it thinking she was fuckin around...then one day... just for the fuck of it...i called her bluff and picked this other hefty female standing in the lunch line (haha) and she walked up to her and said. "what you say?!?!?!" and just opened up on her like she was a dude. The other girl the whole time was yellin "I DIDNT SAY ANYTHING!!!"

@Lil Lace: Is your ex's name abel??? I kno a cat that would tell me he tried to get his ex to smash on the beezy's he was fuckin around with...

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
^^^

yeaahhhh i liked that shit.. that black female was gettin her ass beat before her friend had to step in haha..this shoulda been a video clip of girl fights thread.