When do you tell yourself you've went too far?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 11, 2002
@ Lady Lane

I dont ever speak for Bullet.... I am a very opinionated person and I will usually step up and speak my mind when certain situations arise.. Bullet is at the studio and I am online so I will give my thoughts on this subject. Again... I dont speak for him so I'm sure he'll get in here when he gets in..

When using the words "white" or "black" to be Discriptive is one thing. When a person is of a Nationality and refers to themselves or their same race as a certain color or slang term it is not offensive.. wouldnt you agree? Now almost ALL my homeboys are Mexicans.. I dont really use the word Latino because thats just not a term we use.. but anyway.. there are times when my homeboys are clownin they say shit like beaner and spic-sican-- and its all love because we ride for each other and we know there are no underhanded or mixed messages being thrown out there. BUT.. if you are in a conversation with heated tones and you are dealing with two men of different Nationalities and one refers to the other as a "White Boy" "Spic" "Cracker" or WHATEVER the term may be, it will be taken in the context it was spoken in. There are certain lines we dont cross as different people living in the same world. There are lines that we shouldnt cross (not to say that we abide by them) in order to give the next man his respect.
As for what Bullet said in his song "Yo Dog".. he's clownin' Mr Dog for the racial remarks that he said in the forums.
Bullet's white.. he knows he's white and he's proud to be who he is.
Theres no need to dance around the issues.. dog said what he said.. and yeah, he may regret it now but its a done deal.

Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
MR DOG

RIGHT NOW THE GAME IS PAUSED....I'M DONE TALKING ABOUT RACIAL COMMENTS, THE BATTLE, OR OUR SOUR FEELINGS....I HAVE ONE QUESTION FOR YOU AND THAT IS ALL....

IS THIS DONE COMPLETELY OR NOT?????

I'M READY TO STOP TALKING, TYPING, RAPPING, SLANDERING, AND ANSWERING QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS ENTIRE SITUATION....I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK IN ANY FASHION, NOR SHOULD YOU BE WORRIED ABOUT MY THOUGHTS, OR FEELINGS. THE ONLY THING TO PONDER IS ARE WE DONE? I'M DONE UNLESS YOU REFUSE TO DROP IT BY YOUR OWN CHOICE...IF YOU WON THE BATTLE LIKE YOU SAY, IT SEEMS TO ME ENDING THIS ALL WORKS IN YOUR FAVOR....

THERE IS NOTHING ELSE TO SPEAK OF, OR ON...

Dec 11, 2002
@ Tadouch

Youre such an intellectual.... not. Youre a dick rider. Pitiful and needy... its really quite pathetic.

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
Re: MR DOG

Bullet said:
RIGHT NOW THE GAME IS PAUSED....I'M DONE TALKING ABOUT RACIAL COMMENTS, THE BATTLE, OR OUR SOUR FEELINGS....I HAVE ONE QUESTION FOR YOU AND THAT IS ALL....

IS THIS DONE COMPLETELY OR NOT?????....I'M DONE UNLESS YOU REFUSE TO DROP IT BY YOUR OWN CHOICE...IF YOU WON THE BATTLE LIKE YOU SAY, IT SEEMS TO ME ENDING THIS ALL WORKS IN YOUR FAVOR....

THERE IS NOTHING ELSE TO SPEAK OF, OR ON...
Stop asking me this shit. Did you see me slandering you in my interview? NO.
You were only brought up about your hating with the ongoing of using the race card.
I'm not worried about you and I don't go to your forum (unlike you). I don't go to see what you are doing and don't care.
If you want to know if it's all over stop responding and see.

Nov 30, 2002
KALYN said:

You havent won shit. You arent on top dude. Whether Bullet chooses to respond with another song or not (which in my opinion would be a HUGE waste of time and studio $) he smoked your ass-- YOU know it and the people know it.
yes Bullet won the battle... i'll admit that gladly... but the bigger MAN will just drop this... and stop with the childish games... quit fuckin around.. and Kaylyn... i have to agree with tadou here.. you ARE being a bit biased... are you not?

pz

Dec 11, 2002
Its all good inasense206... :classic:

I ride for my people and my label 210% BUT ...

IF I thought Dog's track was hot and IF I thought he was on top then I would definately be behind doing another track... but his diss wasnt worth any more time (in my opinion).

I've already stated that his hottest line in his song was about me and his zipper being stuck... and thats no battle since he was battling BULLET.

Dec 11, 2002
tadou said:
Coming from someone who types whole novels in support of Bullet & Eastside Records?...Riiiiiight.

Never in your life will you be as real as i am.

Maybe when you have your own label you'll ride for something other than "Tadouch".. or better yet.. when you are a member of a label... no. wait. Never mind.... You'll never know..

Eastside Ridin' in this beee-otch.. lol..

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
inasense206 said:
yes Bullet won the battle... i'll admit that gladly... but the bigger MAN will just drop this... and stop with the childish games... quit fuckin around.. and Kaylyn... i have to agree with tadou here.. you ARE being a bit biased... are you not?
pz
Well I'm glad you voiced your opinion. Nothing is wrong with that BUT did you not noticed that I had more votes than Bullet in Raptalk.net after "The Rap Joke?" He shocked everyone with his response and we all know he felt he had to put 4 verses to 1.
Also, did you notice that I also have more votes here by along shot?
What about the fact that Bullet's votes everywhere are padded because he has five or more artists on his label voting for him as well? (Skylar, & J.T. of J-Trey, Kalyn, White Boy Will, himself, Jazz, and possibly Todd G.)
Oh and here is some keys that Bullet knew he lost:
1. He made a threat to not respond. (How gay is that)
2. He tried to make people decide what the song sounded like before they heard it with a wild campaign in every forum about the song.
3. He kept playing the race card.
4. And he kept making excuses for my actions when I was complaining.
Come on! It's all right there. But you are definitely entitled to your opinion.
Also regarding what Kalyn said. Here are the exact reason Bullet should've kept going:
1. He had a fair chance at winning
2. It got him a ton more of downloads of his music
3. He gained a substantial amount of new fans
4. He just got ate up with Rap Joke. You should never want to go out getting scorched.
The problem was that the song was a little too real for him to deal with. I predicted it in the song he would quit and he did.
Again at any rate, the Battle is over. I've emerged the winner whether you thought I won, you looked at the votes, the fact Bullet quit, or whatever. But it's over. I have nothing left to say about Bullet. I wish his company the best.
Now let's talk about some of these big things Bow Wow is gonna be doing for the new year.

Dec 11, 2002
MR dog

Hilltop Hound said:

Well I'm glad you voiced your opinion. Nothing is wrong with that BUT did you not noticed that I had more votes than Bullet in Raptalk.net after "The Rap Joke?" He shocked everyone with his response and we all know he felt he had to put 4 verses to 1.
Also, did you notice that I also have more votes here by along shot?
What about the fact that Bullet's votes everywhere are padded because he has five or more artists on his label voting for him as well? (Skylar, & J.T. of J-Trey, Kalyn, White Boy Will, himself, Jazz, and possibly Todd G.)
Oh and here is some keys that Bullet knew he lost:
1. He made a threat to not respond. (How gay is that)
2. He tried to make people decide what the song sounded like before they heard it with a wild campaign in every forum about the song.
3. He kept playing the race card.
4. And he kept making excuses for my actions when I was complaining.
Come on! It's all right there. But you are definitely entitled to your opinion.
Also regarding what Kalyn said. Here are the exact reason Bullet should've kept going:
1. He had a fair chance at winning
2. It got him a ton more of downloads of his music
3. He gained a substantial amount of new fans
4. He just got ate up with Rap Joke. You should never want to go out getting scorched.
The problem was that the song was a little too real for him to deal with. I predicted it in the song he would quit and he did.
Again at any rate, the Battle is over. I've emerged the winner whether you thought I won, you looked at the votes, the fact Bullet quit, or whatever. But it's over. I have nothing left to say about Bullet. I wish his company the best.

You keep putting up bullshit statements like this and THEN state the fact that its over.. Stop talking like you runnin' something or better yet "somebody".. I've just had another publication approach me on the subject of "The Battle".. wanting Bullets take on the whole situation...... I handle press for EASTSIDE and I know there would be no bad feelings between us if I were to do my job and put your ass out there, I mean.. you put me out there in your rap.. right? Its just "music" right..?

Jun 20, 2002
You cant go to far when you have poeple attackin your character...and we all are prejudice in our own way........dont take it the wrong way but some people bother me and until you walk a day in my skin you cant tell me shit about it.......1

and the rest of the talk in this thread is nonsense yall be way off course sometimes keep it on topic and if its really all about the music leave it about the music THIS IS ENTERTAINMENT