When do you tell yourself you've went too far?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
I know Bullet & my quarrels have been interesting yet tiresome for all of your eyes. But what I want to know is WHEN HAS AN EXCUSE GONE TOO FAR?

Now anything Bullet said in his song was all fair game, it was battling but going to an internet magazine owned an operated by another white male that I introduced Bullet to, and start running off at the mouth that I'm racist for saying the word "whiteboy" ONCE is ridiculous!
This is all the way in Africa! Again, was it that serious? And when did whiteboy become such a touchy word?
I don't want to ponder on this too much. I guess it's just irritating constantly watching folks that you've offered your hand to, snake you in the flakiest ways.

Is it that serious?

Nov 8, 2002
Didn't "HE" call himself whiteboy? I beleive the hook to his song said, "Don't let the WHITEBOY get ya"? Maybe I was just hearing shit! Look a battle is a battle, keep it on wax why are folks getting so emotional? Bullet, no hate for Iam a fan of all tight mc's on the mic out of the NorthWest but if that shit really bothers you then finish round 2! Whare is your second battle song? I didn't read the internet magazine but if he is truly affended by being called a whiteboy then I'm affended by whites callin themselves nigga's........

Dec 11, 2002
tadou said:
As far as the snake thing goes....I wouldnt put it past him.

@ Tadouch
Shut your mouth punk.

@ Mr dog

You know as we all do that that was a PRESS article.. just like you be gettin' attention up in here.. I handle press for the label and dude called us, ya feel me..? Stop makin it seem like we are chasin' the bowwow tail because that isnt the case.

It was cool for you to elaborate on the subject in your interview but Bullet should have edited what happened for his..?

Whatever...

Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
@ MR DOG & BOW WOW RECORDS

I actually said a lot more in the interview, that was edited, and spoke on racism in every aspect not just you saying white boy. In all seriousness I'm not posting this to argue with you dog, I want you to understand my point.
If you say look here BOY, especially in anger you are speaking to someone like he is a punk, basically like a bitch who gets fucked in the PEN. If you add WHITE to it, your addressing RACE. It wasn't said to be descripive... It was a statment to say, he like all these white boy who are scared, timid, have no heart, and are not on the level of myself, because I'm BLACK, a real gangsta, with real stripes. In the hood, Blacks make fun of white boys all the time, I know this because I'm a street cat, who has spent a lot of time with people who aren't white. THIS CAN'T BE ARGUED.
NOW ALSO WHITE BOY is the same shit as BLACK BOY (referring to SLAVERY), or NIG---... The reason you refuse to accept the similarities is because you will lose peoples respect. But if I reffered to you as BLACK BOY or a Nig--- I would be ran off this forum, beat up, with no possible way to ever release another album. This is true and we all know it. I'M NOT TREATING YOU ANY DIFFERENT THAN I WOULD TREAT A WHITE CAT FOR SAYING THIS KIND OF SHIT... RACIAL REMARKS ARE ALL THE SAME TO ME... THE SAD THING DOG, ITS COMMENTS LIKE THIS THAT JUST FUEL RACISM IN EVERY FORM.
NOW in my song I said WHITE BOY, first it was sarcasim because he called me that. In truth however I can say WHite Boy, and no white guy in there right mind would say otherwise. Black People say NIG-- all the time am I right? That doesn't make it cool for White people to say it. I was surprised LADY LANE is OK with white people using the word to be honest. Now if a white person said it, like what's up Nig-- it would like saying what's up folks or playa or anything else, but that doesn't make it COOL. But if he said lookie here NIG-- that is some whole other shit & I CAN'T BELIEVE ANY OF YOU WOULD ARGUE THAT unless this is becoming some racial shit where we just have to side with people because of their race. WHAT MANY OF YOU NEED TO REALIZE IS THAT NOBODY IS SAYING I'M A RACIST, NOT EVEN DOG...HE CAN'T AND NONE OF YOU CAN EITHER. MY HALF BROTHER ISN'T WHITE, & NEITHER IS MY GIRL. THIS IS ABOUT RACISM BECAUSE MR DOG BROUGHT IT INTO THE EQUATION.

TO END I WILL SPEAK MORE ON THE INTERVIEW...First the fact this guy is WHITE has nothing to do with it...BUT FOR THE RECORD, IT IS SOUTH AFRICA, I THOUGHT HE WAS BLACK if that matters. I answered the 24 QUESTIONS I WAS ASKED....before he sent me the interview he told me he was sending you one as well, and wanted to discuss the BATTLE BETWEEN BULLET & MR DOG... I specifically told dued, alright but I hope that the interview addresses more... U had an interview, and even said shit about how i called you a racist, how you ended the battle, how I took your shit, and everything else...
WHY DO U THINK IT IS COOL FOR YOU TO SAY WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT ME, AND THE SITUATION BUT I CAN'T???
I DIDN'T GO POST THIS KIND OF A THREAD ABOUT YOUR COMMENTS BECAUSE I DON'T CARE..IT IS YOUR OPINION...I SAID WHAT I THINK, AND HOW I PERCEIVED THE EVENTS, THAT IS MY OPINION...
ASK YOURSELF THIS??? IF U WOULDN'T HAVE SAID WHITE BOY, WOULD I BE CALLIN YOU A RACIST??? no...BUT U DID, I THINK THE COMMENT IS RACIAL, U DON'T... U THINK I'M SLANDERING YOU LIKE A HATER...BUT IT ISN'T HATE JUST BECAUSE I SEE IT DIFFERENTLY...MAN IF THIS WAS REVERSED AND I SAID IT YOU WOULD BE RUNNING MY NAME INTO THE DIRT...STOP BEING MAD AT ME FOR WHAT YOU SAID...
ALSO ANSWER THIS QUESTION...HOW MANY WHITE PEOPLE HAVE MADE REMARKS TO YOU ABOUT YOU SAYING......"WHITEBOY"? AM I THE ONLY ONE? ISN'T it TRUE THAT 5 or MORE PEOPLE HAVE SAID THIS TO YOU...? HOW MANY PEOPLE THAT AREN'T WHITE HAVE SAID SOMETHING TO YOU??? WE BOTH KNOW U SHOULDN'T HAVE SAID IT, AND THE FACT YOU DID IS THE ONLY REASON THIS DOOR WAS OPENED...
I AM MAN ENOUGH TO SAY YOU MAY NOT BE A RACIST, I DON'T KNOW U LIKE THAT TO REALLY DETERMINE THAT. IF ANYONE KNOWS YOU DO...BUT I WILL NEVER TELL YOU THAT A BLACK MAN, CALLING A WHITE MAN, A "WHITE BOY" isn't a racial remark because it is. The fact you said it out of anger made it 110% racial.

ANYTIME YOU WANT TO DROP OUR DIFFERNCES AND MOVE ON, WE CAN DO THAT...UR NOT THE ONLY RAPPER TO CRACK WHITE JOKES, AND U WON'T BE THE LAST. IF YOU WANT TO AGREE TO NOT SLANDER OR SPEAK OF EACHOTHER IN THESE LIGHTS ON RECORDS, OR PRESS, OR IN ANY FORM...GREAT LET ME KNOW...I WISH YALL THE BEST, EITHER WAY...I HAVE BEEN READY TO MOVE PAST OUR SITUATION, AND RETURN TO MORE PRODUCTIVE FORMS OF BUSINESS....HOWEVER UNTIL YOU TELL ME THIS WHOLE TRYING TO EMBARRASS EACHOTHER SHIT IS OVER, I WILL DO WHAT I DO, AND SPEAK HOW I FEEL...

I ALSO THINK IT IS IN THE BEST INTEREST OF BOTH OF US TO LET THIS GO, BUT IF YOU DON'T WANT TO THEN I SUPPOSE I COULD RETURN WITH MY REPLY FOR ROUND #2...and continue to take shots at you...the thing that has to be realized at this point, we are both trying to do NW hip-hop, contribute to NW hip-Hop, IMPROVE NW hip-hop...This is getting to the point, of doing more harm than good...and that is the ONLY reson, I don't wish to continue. Incase you didn't notice, there was a question reffering to someone, in my interview, but see I went and asked that person if we could settle our differences, part ways, and leave it alone....WE AGREED IT WAS THE BEST THING FOR BOTH OF US. IF YOUR READY TO BE DONE WITH THIS SHIT LET ME KNOW...if not, don't say I didn't come to you as a man and ask...

LET ME KNOW,

BULLET

PS 1. I know u will return with comments about the racial stuff that's cool it is your opinion, I have no other comments on the subject unless you want to continue this foolish shit.

PS 2. U posted that the rapjoke would appear on the squeeze record...I altered my song, to make sure I addressed Big squeeze before i mixed it...U will hear it when my album comes out... I think you bringing him in way to far by putting it on his record, it should've went on yours...but the damage is already done... had you not said Kalyn, I would never said any line about your people... I never said or mentioned, or reffered to JUS FAMILY because i was asked not to, that is another line you crossed.

PS 3...I have told several people, even people outside of my label, about what i think your next move will be...It is also being introduced by the very meaning behind this thread you started...I will say this, that idea, is not a good one, and will create a lot more problems for both of us...I highly suggest leaving this where it is and moving on....

Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
@ MR DOG PT II

I forgot that you mentioned in your interview, the song on the upcoming album in ENGLAND...

THE .....LATE ALBUM that is being released by WOLFTOWN RECORDINGS does infact feature BULLET & MR DOG... on the song "OPEN MIC SESSION".... The song was done before the battle was ever thought of... I can assure you I spit 16 lines of fire, in the form of a battle rap...ARJAY sang a hook, with lines like HOW I MURDER THE MIC....I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING WHAT YOU DID ON THE SONG.....

ONE,

BULLET

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
KALYN said:
@ Mr dog

You know as we all do that that was a PRESS article.. just like you be gettin' attention up in here.. I handle press for the label and dude called us, ya feel me..? Stop makin it seem like we are chasin' the bowwow tail because that isnt the case.

It was cool for you to elaborate on the subject in your interview but Bullet should have edited what happened for his..?

Whatever...
No. He is free to talk about the battle. I'm not tripping on that but race and racism has nothing to do with the battle. The battle (against D.O.G.) is why he got the interview in the first place.
If we not trying to get into violence and personal hate, all derogatory remarks like name calling should be left for the songs. Since the battle started, I haven't called Bullet any name or tried to shit on his name.
Why? Because this aint about hate. This is about me, bullet, and a battle that seems to be over with me the winner. All that other slandering of an artist in a whole other country and it was a plug I turned you onto is bitch shit. And should be addressed.
Now we can either
**let it go and finish the battle, then simply ignore one another,
**Bullet just not respond and everything is over,
**Or we can go all out with this shit. If you man enough to put it out there, then you man enough to take any and all reprecussions.
Yall decide what you gonna do.

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
Re: @ MR DOG & BOW WOW RECORDS

Bullet said:
I actually said a lot more in the interview, that was edited, and spoke on racism in every aspect not just you saying white boy. In all seriousness I'm not posting this to argue with you dog, I want you to understand my point.
If you say look here BOY, especially in anger you are speaking to someone like he is a punk, basically like a bitch who gets fucked in the PEN. If you add WHITE to it, your addressing RACE. It wasn't said to be descripive... It was a statment to say, he like all these white boy who are scared, timid, have no heart, and are not on the level of myself, because I'm BLACK, a real gangsta, with real stripes.
1. What point is there to understand? He wanted to interview you because of the battle not racism. Racism should have never came up especially since you are admitting that you know that I'm not a racist.
2. See you have this big problem of thinking you know exactly what I'm thinking and trying to say. Just because you have White man's complex doesn't mean when I say whiteboy that I mean it in a racist fashion. I've addressed this many times and you continue to ignore my statement on it. For what? I don't know.
3. And what does race have to do with stripes? You sound like your the one with the race issues. Do you feel inferior to Blacks?
4. I'm talking to you not every white person. Oops I said white I guess I really am a racist.
Bullet said:
In the hood, Blacks make fun of white boys all the time, I know this because I'm a street cat, who has spent a lot of time with people who aren't white. THIS CAN'T BE ARGUED.
1. Why can't it? Somebody from every race makes fun of somebody from another race all the time. That doesn't make everyone guilty. You really sound ignorant.
2. You don't qualify as a street cat. You have to BE IN THE STREETS to be street.
Bullet said:
NOW ALSO WHITE BOY is the same shit as BLACK BOY (referring to SLAVERY), or NIG---... The reason you refuse to accept the similarities is because you will lose peoples respect. But if I reffered to you as BLACK BOY or a Nig--- I would be ran off this forum, beat up, with no possible way to ever release another album. This is true and we all know it. I'M NOT TREATING YOU ANY DIFFERENT THAN I WOULD TREAT A WHITE CAT FOR SAYING THIS KIND OF SHIT... RACIAL REMARKS ARE ALL THE SAME TO ME... THE SAD THING DOG, ITS COMMENTS LIKE THIS THAT JUST FUEL RACISM IN EVERY FORM.
1. Stop lying to yourself. Blackboy and nigger is two different meanings. Someone has already said Blackboy on here and not one black person got mad on here. So what is your point?
2. Nigger is different and I didn't say cracker, redneck, or anything of a racist remark so stop with your bullshit.
3. If you not treating me different why do you, White Boy Will and other that you talk to use whiteboy so freely? If it's so racist and your so fair. D-Sane says the word all the time and I don't see your panties in a bunch!
It's just sad to see your no different than Krime. Looking for a way out, an excuse. Is that why you was so worried about me looking for a way out? Because it was on your mind?
Bullet said:
I CAN'T BELIEVE ANY OF YOU WOULD ARGUE THAT unless this is becoming some racial shit where we just have to side with people because of their race.....THIS IS ABOUT RACISM BECAUSE MR DOG BROUGHT IT INTO THE EQUATION.
I would think that was your whole point of trying to make all this noise about racism. After all, there are way more white people on these forums than blacks. Think about what you are saying.
And it's about racism because you brought up the "R" word and started pointing fingers and have been on a race campaign ever since.
Bullet said:
TO END I WILL SPEAK MORE ON THE INTERVIEW...First the fact this guy is WHITE has nothing to do with it...BUT FOR THE RECORD, IT IS SOUTH AFRICA, I THOUGHT HE WAS BLACK if that matters. I answered the 24 QUESTIONS I WAS ASKED....before he sent me the interview he told me he was sending you one as well, and wanted to discuss the BATTLE BETWEEN BULLET & MR DOG... I specifically told dued, alright but I hope that the interview addresses more...
1. Okay, now why would you try to make a blackman in Africa understand that by saying whiteboy once I'm a racist? You are full of shit! You knew Milkdaddy was white.
2. See the interview was suppose to be about THE BATTLE not RACISM.
Bullet said:
U had an interview, and even said shit about how i called you a racist, how you ended the battle, how I took your shit, and everything else... WHY DO U THINK IT IS COOL FOR YOU TO SAY WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT ME, AND THE SITUATION BUT I CAN'T??? .
1. You are predictable and I knew you would once again play the race card so I addressed the subject. And only that you said I was a racist, nothing else.
2. What did I say you took of mine in the interview? Nothing. I really didn't say much about you in the interview.
3. I gave facts and was respectable to you, Eastside records and everybody reading it. You in your interview pointing fingers, callin names, and lying about how you planned this perfect outcome for yourself.
Bullet said:
I DIDN'T GO POST THIS KIND OF A THREAD ABOUT YOUR COMMENTS BECAUSE I DON'T CARE..IT IS YOUR OPINION...I SAID WHAT I THINK, AND HOW I PERCEIVED THE EVENTS, THAT IS MY OPINION
I didn't call you a racist or disrespect you past the battle diss neither. (Mind you, you going international with the mudslangin) I even wished you the best and promoted the fact that we are both on a song.

Dec 11, 2002
Hilltop Hound said:

No. He is free to talk about the battle. I'm not tripping on that but race and racism has nothing to do with the battle. The battle (against D.O.G.) is why he got the interview in the first place.

Hold up. Who the hell are you to be sayin' what Bullet is free to talk about and what he isnt? YOU dont make the rules. Who the fuck are you...??? The battle started for several reasons and that isnt what I'm getting into BUT the battle ESCALATED once you spit that racial bullshit.

And GET OFF ALL THAT SHIT about the battle with "mr dog the almighty" is the reason we got the interview-- thats just some bullshit youre trying to feed people. "I" have talked with this man before, we have had other interviews and reviews done by this dude, he's cool people. STOP trying to put claim on shit that doesnt have fuck to do with you.

Dec 11, 2002
Hilltop Hound said:
This is about me, bullet, and a battle that seems to be over with me the winner.

You havent won shit. You arent on top dude. Whether Bullet chooses to respond with another song or not (which in my opinion would be a HUGE waste of time and studio $) he smoked your ass-- YOU know it and the people know it.

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
Bullet said:
ASK YOURSELF THIS??? IF U WOULDN'T HAVE SAID WHITE BOY, WOULD I BE CALLIN YOU A RACIST??? no...BUT U DID, I THINK THE COMMENT IS RACIAL, U DON'T... U THINK I'M SLANDERING YOU LIKE A HATER...BUT IT ISN'T HATE JUST BECAUSE I SEE IT DIFFERENTLY...MAN IF THIS WAS REVERSED AND I SAID IT YOU WOULD BE RUNNING MY NAME INTO THE DIRT...STOP BEING MAD AT ME FOR WHAT YOU SAID....
1. Probably so. Whiteboy is not a racist term so I guess you would be.
2. It aint hate huh? Well let's compare you to Krime who we all agree hates me.
A. You started this whole thing by attacking me just like Krime
B. You got your woman/business side kick defending you and slandering me too like Krime
C. You going above and beyond the call of the battle or your personal issue you got with me on some bullshit excuse like Krime.
D. You admitted that you don't like me (peep your interview) just like Krime (What do you call not liking someone? HATE)
E. You've tried to persuade others to feel the same way you do just like Krime.
SOUNDS LIKE HATE TO ME BUDDY!
2. It wouldn't be reversed, because you claim you would never say Blackboy and I've already proved that that term doesn't offend me.
Bullet said:
I AM MAN ENOUGH TO SAY YOU MAY NOT BE A RACIST, I DON'T KNOW U LIKE THAT TO REALLY DETERMINE THAT. IF ANYONE KNOWS YOU DO...BUT I WILL NEVER TELL YOU THAT A BLACK MAN, CALLING A WHITE MAN, A "WHITE BOY" isn't a racial remark because it is. The fact you said it out of anger made it 110% racial..
Whatever but thanks for clearing that big lie up for everyone to see. Now they can really see how much you wear hate on your collar.
Bullet said:
ANYTIME YOU WANT TO DROP OUR DIFFERNCES AND MOVE ON, WE CAN DO THAT...UR NOT THE ONLY RAPPER TO CRACK WHITE JOKES, AND U WON'T BE THE LAST. IF YOU WANT TO AGREE TO NOT SLANDER OR SPEAK OF EACHOTHER IN THESE LIGHTS ON RECORDS, OR PRESS, OR IN ANY FORM...GREAT LET ME KNOW...I WISH YALL THE BEST, EITHER WAY...I HAVE BEEN READY TO MOVE PAST OUR SITUATION, AND RETURN TO MORE PRODUCTIVE FORMS OF BUSINESS....HOWEVER UNTIL YOU TELL ME THIS WHOLE TRYING TO EMBARRASS EACHOTHER SHIT IS OVER, I WILL DO WHAT I DO, AND SPEAK HOW I FEEL...
Look I came to battle. The battle seems to be over so I guess we are done. So unlike you, I've been back to business, remember Big Squeeze's album comes out on the 4th.
As for this shit you talking. I don't have a problem with you other than your hoeish tactics which you may want to start rethinking.
I don't know what type of plea bargain/slash threat this is but I will say this. If we aint battling anymore, keep my name out of your mouth. All this hating and bad mouthing of a playa is a sure way to have me whip your big ass! In fact, don't post in my shit no more. You don't allow me to post in your shit. And I thought that was a statement previously made that Eastside and Bullet would no longer be in this forum that they continue to visit everyday.
Bullet said:
U posted that the rapjoke would appear on the squeeze record...I altered my song, to make sure I addressed Big squeeze before i mixed it...U will hear it when my album comes out... I think you bringing him in way to far by putting it on his record, it should've went on yours...but the damage is already done... had you not said Kalyn, I would never said any line about your people... I never said or mentioned, or reffered to JUS FAMILY because i was asked not to, that is another line you crossed.
...I have told several people, even people outside of my label, about what i think your next move will be...It is also being introduced by the very meaning behind this thread you started...I will say this, that idea, is not a good one, and will create a lot more problems for both of us...I highly suggest leaving this where it is and moving on....
1. Kalyn brought herself into our arguement long before I made the first diss
2. Squeeze still hasn't said a word so take it how you want, BUT if he decides to beat your ass too, that is something you asked for. Ponder on that.
3. I'm the CEO here not you and I decide what goes where.
4. Why you altering songs instead of just making a response. Oh yeah, because you gave up like I said you would in Rap Joke. "No Contest"
5. I never asked permission to bring up anybody's name. I'm a grown man. And I said nothing negative about Jus Fam. I just stated the truth. Unless you still on Jus Family.
6. You suggest to leave it alone before you call the police on me? Lil Young Krime.
7. I know what your prediction was and that is that I will bring this to the streets. I would be able to predict that too if I was slandering you nationally and internationally calling you a racist and telling people I never liked you.

Dec 11, 2002
Re: Re: @ MR DOG & BOW WOW RECORDS

Hilltop Hound said:
Do you feel inferior to Blacks?
Your posts in this forum have DIED since Bullet hasnt been in here to carry on with the drama.. you posting shit like this is tryin to draw attention to yourself.. you do enough of that with the fucked up fits you be wearin'..

The difference between me and these artists that battle is that I "dont do music" and you done already called me a bitch and a slut in your diss to Bullet.. so I dont have to keep what I say in my rap.. I choose to say it here

If anyone is predictable dog.. its YOU. You tryin to get ugly and turn all the bullshit around and have everybody eat from a spoon you got held out- lol.. youre a joke.

Dec 11, 2002
Hilltop Hound said:
All this hating and bad mouthing of a playa is a sure way to have me whip your big ass!
Squeeze still hasn't said a word so take it how you want, BUT if he decides to beat your ass too, that is something you asked for.

:classic: Why you got to make threats of violence?

Are you feeling insecure about your rapping?? You couldnt beat him on the mic so you got to try and do it in other ways? You talk so much about Bullet looking foolish.. YOU are acting like a petulant child.

Nov 8, 2002
@Bullet, I never said I was ok with it.......I just stated that I wasn't affended by it......It takes a hell of alot more then that to affend me......I look up & over petty shit!

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
Re: Re: Re: @ MR DOG & BOW WOW RECORDS

KALYN said:
Your posts in this forum have DIED since Bullet hasnt been in here to carry on with the drama.. you posting shit like this is tryin to draw attention to yourself.. you do enough of that with the fucked up fits you be wearin'..

The difference between me and these artists that battle is that I "dont do music" and you done already called me a bitch and a slut in your diss to Bullet.. so I dont have to keep what I say in my rap.. I choose to say it here

If anyone is predictable dog.. its YOU. You tryin to get ugly and turn all the bullshit around and have everybody eat from a spoon you got held out- lol.. youre a joke.
1. You noticed I wasn't talking to you directly. I'm not even mad at you. You are doing what you are suppose to. Stick up for your colleague. I have no problems with you. My disses in the song were just music, I can't do anything if you choose to take it personal. But mind you, you can't talk shit and not expect to get shit talked back.
2. My post aren't dead. People post here everyday including YOU, Bullet, & Whiteboy Will. Oh, I said it again.
3. I aint turning nothing around. I aint even tripping. I'm just tired of the Tom Foolery.

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
KALYN said:
:classic: Why you got to make threats of violence?

Are you feeling insecure about your rapping?? You couldnt beat him on the mic so you got to try and do it in other ways? You talk so much about Bullet looking foolish.. YOU are acting like a petulant child.
Not at all. I'm not threating anyone. I'm just telling people to think about their actions and possible effects from what they cause.
I've already beaten him on the mic. In the battle and in the stores. Check my sells. That's what it really boils down to....Paying the bills.

Dec 11, 2002
Re: Re: Re: Re: @ MR DOG & BOW WOW RECORDS

Hilltop Hound said:
You are doing what you are suppose to. Stick up for your colleague. I have no problems with you. My disses in the song were just music, I can't do anything if you choose to take it personal. But mind you, you can't talk shit and not expect to get shit talked back.

I speak when I am spoken to. I dont "RAP" so I was just supposed to not say anything when some dude is calling me out in some low budget rap?
Call it talking shit if thats how you see it.. I call it keepin it real and not letting you discredit myself or my people in these public forums.