when did sean t move to atlanta?????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 4, 2007
i didnt even kno he moved i figured he was still in E.P.A, but then again everytime someone makes a little money they move out the hood..there are a couple other artist from the bay in atlanta...too short..keyshia coles..so its whatever

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Why would someone wanna stay in epa or any hood for that matter if they got some money to move there fam out?

Just a question

Jun 25, 2005
DJ Mark 7 said:
point being..........
Exactly....he only been gone afew months and it aint like he dont come back to visit or handle business n shit...

He gotta fatass house over there which is great for him and his fam....plus its a good look for tha Bay to have 1 of our slapmakers over there puttin otha producers outta business...LOL

Feb 8, 2003
He is gonna hve better opportunities far as the music goes in ATL. All he gotta do is sell a banging beat to jeezy, luda, scrappy or someone then they'll make it a hit and foom its over major money will start flippin in

Jan 2, 2007
I didnt know he moved but thats where a hot producer need to be. Only thing bad about it is now they gonna really sound like us when Sean T blow up doing beats for ATLiens. I would of did it too though.

Mar 4, 2006
I don't know too much about Atlanta but I know from some of my folks that been to Houston that Down South is just completely different from the Bay. I hear that in Houston everyone be stuntin walking around with chains flashier than what you'd expect a rapper to rock and everyone just chilling. No one be jacking eachother and shit like out here in the Bay. Im a Frisco boy myself but it is just getting maineyer and maineyer out here everyday.

I-ROCC

CEO of Money Hungry/Hottest Underground N**ga in t
May 5, 2002
LUNICOLEONE.COM
All 4 the Bay said:
What did you just say in that first sentence?
Hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahaahhaahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaahahhaahahhaahahahah....took the words right off my fingertips!!

Jul 1, 2002
www.siccness.net
he musta been drunk when he typed that. but yeah that comment about getting a lil money and moving out the hood is ignorant. sean t is a grown man and has a fam to think of first. or maybe its more important to stay in the hood so he can prove to people on the internet that he still has street cred?

Apr 24, 2006
The Visualizer said:
The cost of living out there is cheaper than the Bay Area. It's not that there's money opportunities out there, but the same price of a house out here can get you a mansion over there.
if you're in music, there are WAAAAY more opportunites to make money out there....