when did ho's get their own forum?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 20, 2002
The ex-owner of that site also owns r a p m u s i c . c o m and most of there posts are on point. It used to be eddiegeorge.com and it started as a kind o NFL wifey or girlfriend club. There are wives, jump offs, girlfriends and sisters of famous entertainers as well as entertainers themselves that post there often.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Hateful, loser ass whores, if they didnt expect something in return for opening there legs they wouldnt be mad, and there pathetic with no life for wanting people to not find other girls after its over. Spiteful powerless bitches , all they can do is run there cock sucking mouths.

Jun 15, 2005
Hateful, loser ass whores, if they didnt expect something in return for opening there legs they wouldnt be mad, and there pathetic with no life for wanting people to not find other girls after its over. Spiteful powerless bitches , all they can do is run there cock sucking mouths.
Let us know how you really feel. lmao

Nov 18, 2003
LOL at these hatin ass bitches, I might end up on some shit like this

"Says he eats pussy, but after you suck him, either pulls his pants up or penetrates " Rydah runnin str8 game on these hoes

"He spends all his doe on clothes and drugs. this fool will even use your crib and car to make drug transactions." - why you think the nigga name is the Husalah

"Turf is a straight up gigolo." is this a diss or a compliment ?

Dec 21, 2005
LOL at these hatin ass bitches, I might end up on some shit like this

"Says he eats pussy, but after you suck him, either pulls his pants up or penetrates " Rydah runnin str8 game on these hoes

"He spends all his doe on clothes and drugs. this fool will even use your crib and car to make drug transactions." - why you think the nigga name is the Husalah

"Turf is a straight up gigolo." is this a diss or a compliment ?
pretty much... thats how every man should make his living, off dumb hoes that let u use em, it aint our fault shit all 3 a those sound just like me