when can we expect skat & snug to start promoting their new album?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 4, 2005
soon i hope, im not tryin 2 see it get pushed back til next year. while i respect all the hard work all these guys r doin as far as touring and studio time, i am sick and fucking tired of all of these dick tease release dates. just curious if word on the streetz is still set for march 10th of this year, or if theyr'e already pushin it back...and very anxious about the kutty mixtape as well, as i have been for months and months. haha ive tried to stop caring about everready for the time being, but thats not very easy without some other sick shit to hold me over, so let me know wuts up...

Jul 7, 2002
They have most of the beats together and have been recording material for the album. It's got a different vibe to it then Urban Legendz, but it's a good progression.

Dec 10, 2005
yup. sadly enough, i haven't grabbed Urban Legendz yet. but that track "heart and soul" has got me wanting to get it for a lil while now. ya'll think it would be worth buyin?

Dec 15, 2005
Amerikilla said:
yup. sadly enough, i haven't grabbed Urban Legendz yet. but that track "heart and soul" has got me wanting to get it for a lil while now. ya'll think it would be worth buyin?
yea and while your at it go cop that worth a million if you can find it.IMO there both just as good.If you like urban legends you'll like worth a million.

Jul 4, 2005
Amerikilla said:
fuck yes its worth buyin, the whole cd is ill as fuck front to back...track 13 is the only track i wont consistantly listen to, but all the other cuts r off the richtor