Wheels falling off @ USC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 3, 2006
i shoulda read this earlier lol. wassup brehs, smoke session at the game lol. abi breh we needa kick it again tho
Lol living in the Valley must have got you into Fresno St games now like how it did to me bro..not sure uet whether i will go to the Boise game but yeah roll up here one day

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
i shoulda read this earlier lol. wassup brehs, smoke session at the game lol. abi breh we needa kick it again tho
Hit me woadie, I am down

I don't think I am gonna be in town when Boise plays tho, was lookin forward to that one

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
falling off? lol, they just need to fire kiffin and that's going to happen by the end of the year. going to USC gets players national exposure, so they'll keep coming. even the sanctions didn't stop players from choosing socal over other schools.

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
falling off? lol, they just need to fire kiffin and that's going to happen by the end of the year. going to USC gets players national exposure, so they'll keep coming. even the sanctions didn't stop players from choosing socal over other schools.
there's no guarantee that they'll be a championship contender again over night, I remember they went through a mediocre period for a while before Pete Carrol brought them back to being a winning program. I see them becoming a mediocre program again because Oregon Ducks are taking a lot of their potential recruits.

Last edited: