Whatsup

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
What's everyone been upto? This board hasn't been very active lately. I know Sik has been busy slappin together some sickass covers but where are T1, Mub, Drawmuh, Loe and all the Game Insaniacs at?

Apr 25, 2002
www.essqubed.com
T1: Tending to personal matters & attempting to put Trunk Tight in the hands of mere mortals to ingest...very busy.

Drawmuh: Writing lyric after lyric like a geeked-out scientist to an assortment of TREMENDO symphonies fingered by a producer out of Modesto whom goes by the handle of Mozart. A lot people SAY they have some tight new music...but this IS a refreshing sound in the works.

Mub: The daily grind (aka life) consumes the majority of their day to day activities. I believe they have the desire to do a group project in which they will release under the identity of No Brainz. Finding the musical production & recording resources is their only setback as of now.

Best Wishes,
Sik

Apr 25, 2002
Thanks for the info Sik. What's the status of giproductz.com and essqubed.com? I know you got alot of people askin already but that's cause you're slower than a mexican torpedo in molasses. At least give us a little taste so we don't have to keep sittin here gnawing on our forearms in anticipation.

A

All Out HOGG

Drawmuh showed me song lyrics...shit looks like its on a new level...disapointing for the siccness...devestaten for the rest of the world...

Mozart got beats locked