What's Your Passion In Life?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 29, 2006
This question is for older peeps.. What's your passion in life when you were really young? Like what's something you really like to do and dreamed of working when you got older..

Did you eventually get the job? and if you did get the job,.. Do you still enjoy working that kind of job? Or did you have a change of mind or whatever..

Just asking because i'm about to sign up for college after this summer and sorta having mixed thoughts on what course i'm signing up for.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
My passion has always been cars, when i was little that was the only thing me and my father connected on was cars, ive always studied shit about them from designs to history, fixing them designing them, ive taken classes on it, but they way life has gone my career has strayed away from it, i work at a hospital now, but thats the way life goes sometimes

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
i always wanted to be an engineer, from lincoln logs to legos that stuff had me intrested. I always took to a liking to measurements and wanted to go to stanford for civil engineering. but dropped out of school in the 11th grade. after that i was looking into city planning.

Now i'm looking into starting my own hot sauce company. I got some local reciepes in my head and really looking to do this. Unemployed right now but look to be working in a food warehouse in about a year. it will kinda let me get an idea on how things are shipped and how much product costs.

Edit, my pops is in the food business so remember its who you know too.

Feb 15, 2003
Hip-Hop man.. entertainment period... from spotlight to behind that scenes that's always been my dream... still workin crummy jobs and holdin on to the hope of someday makin somethin happen wit my passion its up to me to do it.... but yeah it's hard sometimes to go to school or go to work when your passionate about something completely different... you gotta pay bills tho but never stop dreamin

Dec 29, 2006
Ambition209 said:
Hip-Hop man.. entertainment period... from spotlight to behind that scenes that's always been my dream... still workin crummy jobs and holdin on to the hope of someday makin somethin happen wit my passion its up to me to do it.... but yeah it's hard sometimes to go to school or go to work when your passionate about something completely different... you gotta pay bills tho but never stop dreamin
keep ya head up mayn u'll get there someday..
and when ya up in a mansion on the hills dont forget about ur siccness folks

Dec 29, 2006
MAGG_KNoWLY_A said:
i always wanted to be an engineer, from lincoln logs to legos that stuff had me intrested. I always took to a liking to measurements and wanted to go to stanford for civil engineering. but dropped out of school in the 11th grade. after that i was looking into city planning.

Now i'm looking into starting my own hot sauce company. I got some local reciepes in my head and really looking to do this. Unemployed right now but look to be working in a food warehouse in about a year. it will kinda let me get an idea on how things are shipped and how much product costs.

Edit, my pops is in the food business so remember its who you know too.
hot sauce will make ya some good money...
fuck ketchup n all that other shit..

Dec 29, 2006
NiNe2FiVe said:
My passion has always been cars, when i was little that was the only thing me and my father connected on was cars, ive always studied shit about them from designs to history, fixing them designing them, ive taken classes on it, but they way life has gone my career has strayed away from it, i work at a hospital now, but thats the way life goes sometimes
damn from cars to a hospital? didnt expect that haha..

Feb 15, 2003
keelopz said:
keep ya head up mayn u'll get there someday..
and when ya up in a mansion on the hills dont forget about ur siccness folks

thanks man for sure I won't

"Its like theres a buried treasure I'm waitin to find,
but I gotta grab a shovel and start diggin or I'll be wastin my time"

you know... it's only up to us to go get it

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
my passion has always been music....well, when I was hella young I wanted to be a comedian, but I fell in love with music. I wouldn't mind acting, I just wouldn't wanna give up my personal life like celebs do. and I am involved in the music industry, I just haven't reached the level I want yet.

Dec 4, 2006
I wanted to be a cop....but i caught a felony in 1997..another one in 1999....and i'm doing home loans for a mortgage company still...not what i wanted to do..but that's how the game goes...

Feb 5, 2006
DFresh77 said:
I wanted to be a cop....but i caught a felony in 1997..another one in 1999....and i'm doing home loans for a mortgage company still...not what i wanted to do..but that's how the game goes...

HAHA SO WE GOT ANOTHER BOEG. I WAS TAUGHT AT A YOUNG AGE DONT ASSOCIATE WITH THEM PERIOD AND U WANTED TO BE ONE. LOL

Sep 29, 2004
i never knew.. first it was baseball, i was on the all star team and shit then i found a love for the piano and making beats.. it's all money driven, i just want to be able to do whatever i want to do without having to work a job.

May 26, 2007
i dunno i always wanted to be a writer wen i was a kid..I work with real estate n also work in fashion now, but i am actually editing stuff now that i wrote. I have received some feedback from publishers so it's strange how things cum in full circle i suppose..

Dec 29, 2006
daluvlymel said:
i dunno i always wanted to be a writer wen i was a kid..I work with real estate n also work in fashion now, but i am actually editing stuff now that i wrote. I have received some feedback from publishers so it's strange how things cum in full circle i suppose..
Real Estate broker? Um.. do you really make money off being a broker tho? are you a registered one?

Dec 4, 2006
707REPRESENTA said:
HAHA SO WE GOT ANOTHER BOEG. I WAS TAUGHT AT A YOUNG AGE DONT ASSOCIATE WITH THEM PERIOD AND U WANTED TO BE ONE. LOL
it was my passion when i was a young buck ..before i hit the age of 14...

but i took the wrong path lol....