Whats your favorite Mdash Track???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
smoke on feat. the jacka (po, broke, & hungry)
why they fuckin' wit me (grits & gravy)
nothin' compares (derogatory statements 2)
legalize it feat. savage c (po, broke, & hungry)

SLOW rhythm

Pay My Pleasure
Sep 19, 2002
Never Say No

I can't recall tha other, maybe itll come to me. But Dash, jus lettin ya kno folks, CD Baby has tha wrong audio posted up for Grits & gravy

Feb 14, 2003
SLOW rhythm said:
Never Say No

I can't recall tha other, maybe itll come to me. But Dash, jus lettin ya kno folks, CD Baby has tha wrong audio posted up for Grits & gravy

they do??? what audio is up there?? damn I gotta check that out, thanks mayne

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
album joints:

1)what u waiting fo
2)separate the real
3)2.5 and im just a hustle

P.o Broke is my only m-dash solo album i own

mixtape joints:

1)track12 (DS 1) feat cellski....
2)the big bay area (grits and gravy)
3)track 18 (DS1)

track 28 (Ds1) is also one of my fav joints, the message hit me....
what they fuckin with me (grits and gravy)

Dash i cant answer this question all your joints is hot, too much tight joints to be the top 1......

In my opinion Dash your the bay king of mixtape... thats for real..

Jun 27, 2002
domestic violence part 2...some real shit
my bitch ....lovin it
the one where you talkin bout ya grandpa dyin....some heartfelt shit i was feelin

SLOW rhythm

Pay My Pleasure
Sep 19, 2002
'Freak Nasty is tha cut.. A sound i ain't heard ya'll over before.. what release is that cut gonna be on.. Possible to get it before, talkin you makin it available to download.. tho it has tha least plays :confused:

Feb 14, 2003
SLOW rhythm said:
'Freak Nasty is tha cut.. A sound i ain't heard ya'll over before.. what release is that cut gonna be on.. Possible to get it before, talkin you makin it available to download.. tho it has tha least plays :confused:

right on folks, thats a new radio and club track......we tryin to reach different crowds so we doin different shit, feel me....glad u diggin it thou fam.....1