Whats your fav kind of Pizza!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
i dont eat alot of frozen pizza but if i do its tombstone...
if im ordering out its gotta be dominos or pizza hut...my favorite kind has got to be supreme next to that is the bbq

Apr 25, 2002
papa johns,canadian bacon and mushrooms with pineapple.

i could go for one right now!

my absoulte favorite is bbq chicken though.

gettin hungry

Apr 25, 2002
i justed ordered sum papa johns the works and one toping with ham.

fuckers are hella busy making 150 pizzas for a school so it will take an hour and a half.

FastLane/S::G

overly international
Sep 17, 2002
ATL SHAWTY
www.siccness.net
Round Tables Pizza - Italian Garlic Supreme
Me-N-Ed's - Pepperoni, Bacon, Italian Sausage, Garlic, Olives, and topped with ranch sauce afterwards.... personal pizza with a drink for under $5.... know about it, beeeyatch
A whole grip of em from California Pizza Kitchen and Wolfgang Pucc's

And i fuck wit frozen Freshetta, California Pizza Kitchen and Wolfgang Pucc's pizza when at the house

May 3, 2002
^^^^
Man, when I went to ME-N-Ed's a while back, I must of ate a whole large cheese pizza......I couldn't take a shit for dayz....but it is good as fuck.

Apr 25, 2002
facebook.com
You know what I used 2 like....Well..If anyone is from San Jose....

House of Pizza (downtown)

Chuck e cheese! :confused:

Well..fuck it..I like all pizza! Anyone try that chicken pizza with te white sause...from Round Table? Thats the shit right there....

Aug 17, 2002
Rican Gotti said:
PEEPS FROM SOUTH SAC KNOW WHAT I'M TALKIN BOUT
HOT- ROMA'S ON FRANKLIN BLVD!! OH BOY
GOTTI
FUCK YEAH ROMA'Z IZ HELLA GOOD. DAMN THEY HAVE BEEN AROUND FOR A LONG AZZ TIME. THEIR $ALADZ ARE GOOD TOO. @RICAN HAVE U $EEN THEIR BATHROOMZ? DAMN ITZ ALWAYZ TAGGED UP. WHAT ABOUT MEXICAN FOOD????????? WHAT KINDA MEXICAN FOOD DO U GUYZ LIKE?