what's you fav. movies?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2002
techn9nehq said:
The quality i got is not that great.......but holla when you get in town and i'll check whats out.

yeah....is it this kinda DOLBY DIGITAL VERSION,you think you´re sitting in the middle of the audience???

Aug 21, 2002
Scarface is NOT the best movie of all time!!!!!!!!!!

People always swear that they are influenced by "Scarface"!!!

I hate those muthafuckas that have a Scarface poster and the video collection and thats the first thing he shows you when you come to his house, and the muthafucka went to private school...

I mean, C'mon now, you cant even watch that movie but once or twice and be done with it.

Sep 26, 2002
MasZive said:
Scarface is NOT the best movie of all time!!!!!!!!!!

People always swear that they are influenced by "Scarface"!!!

I hate those muthafuckas that have a Scarface poster and the video collection and thats the first thing he shows you when you come to his house, and the muthafucka went to private school...

I mean, C'mon now, you cant even watch that movie but once or twice and be done with it.
LOL ^^^^^^

i'll go on record here sayin THAT I THINK most ganster movies are garbage and scarface talks like a fuckin retard! (but then again, so i do , kinda i guess) ahahahah

continuing my list:

-the big lebowski
-romper stomper
-half baked
-pulp fiction
-happy gilmore
-the brother
-fight club
-south park the movie
-magnolia
-lord of the rings
-bowling for columbine

CANNIBAL THE MUSICAL! anyone seen this ? it's made by the southpark dudes before southpark i think...

Sep 23, 2002
www.wannabattle.com
"Scarface" gets smoked in the end.

and has anyone noticed the similarities between some of the scarface scenes and GTA: Vice City? The way the "bolivians" all come running into to his mansion at the end... the design of the pool area in the backyard... and especially his upstairs room.

Oct 10, 2002
i always felt the same way Massive those fools don't really like that movie. everyone just says that shit cause everyone else does. I can only watch it a few times after that it gets boring and is too long. a few i like

boyz n da hood
menace II society
Baby boy
Training Day
In too deep
pulp fiction
the Friday trio
Jacked up with bizzy bone-he sucked but the story was good a must see
Univited Guest with mekhi phifer has nice twist
Trois- with former 1st black miss USA Kenya Moore nice thick sista.

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
well, I don't like it b/c everyone else does (though I do see your point) It's my fav b/c I LOVE Al Pacino and b/c I saw it with my Dad (awwweee... haha, I know it's corny, but it brings back memories). I love most all Al Pacino movies... Devil's Avocate was good too!