whats yall fav. cereals

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
in no order..

coco puffs
fruity pebbles
honey combs
smacks
corn pops
cinnamon toast crunch
frosted flakes
count chocula and all them kindz

i think fruity pebbles are my fav.them shits be grubbin......

yall remember that cereal that was shaped like ice cream? it had lil ice cream balls and sugar cones...aint no one i know ever had that shit.....

Roxy

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Life, Frosted Mini Wheats, CORN POPS (yummy), and some Oh's. A nice mix of all or most of these is the bomb! Breakfast of Champions. :classic:

Apr 25, 2002
Hell yeah I used to be on the Reese's Puffs tough as fuck a while back. I been eatin' Eggos lately though, lmao.....

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
I love cereal. I have so little time in the mornings so I don't eat it often, but when I do, I like Cap'n Crunchberries, Lucky Charms and Life.

I'm weird with my Cap'n Crunchberries and Lucky Charms. With Cap'n Crunchberries I always eat all the little yellow pieces first and only then do I start eating the berries. And with Lucky Charms I eat all those stupid brown pieces first and then I eat all the marshmellows at once.

I looked up Cap'n Crunch on Yahoo so I could stick his picture on this post and I came across this website:

http://www.geocities.com/sunsetstrip/alley/7569/capn/capnnoframes.html

They're petitioning to have Cap'n Crunch promoted to an Admiral.

Pretty funny.

Gone,
Doxx