WHATS WCM'Z OFFCIAL LINE UP OF ARTIST ???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

K-J

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
www.myspace.com
^^ MUSIC FULL TIME!!! I was makin some cool chedda and now if im in the studio and the computer fuck up i can fix it!!! Lol Money is gettin tight again so i might havta do some side jobs tho......

Nov 14, 2002
I give you my word as MAN if yall hear about me gettin got AGAIN in this rap game it will be followed by the news where i will be on the run for man slaughter or dead tryin to kill!! SO MUCH FOR THERAPY!
"AND IF THIS RAP GAME DONT PAY ME IMA GO ON A RAMPAGE
HEADLINE IN THE FRESNO BEE ON THE FRONT AND THE BACK PAGE"

HAHAHAHAHA DAMN.

whats up wit the solo album KJ?"west coast mascot" is FIRE!!!

K-J

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
www.myspace.com
"AND IF THIS RAP GAME DONT PAY ME IMA GO ON A RAMPAGE
HEADLINE IN THE FRESNO BEE ON THE FRONT AND THE BACK PAGE"

HAHAHAHAHA DAMN.

whats up wit the solo album KJ?"west coast mascot" is FIRE!!!
Good lookin out!! My album is officially called: GAME BANGIN' Im lookin at next year a Dub & a Dime around March!!

Mar 17, 2006
hey KJ, did u have a solo album in works when u were with awol??

i woulda loved to hear a KJ and AWOL album, me and the homies just always kept faith u was gonna drop a solo

also, u have a solo out now?

K-J

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
www.myspace.com
hey KJ, did u have a solo album in works when u were with awol??

i woulda loved to hear a KJ and AWOL album, me and the homies just always kept faith u was gonna drop a solo

also, u have a solo out now?
No & No! By the time Dosia was done A.W.O.L started goin all bad!!! (It's a long story) I feel yal cause i need some of them AWOL beats!!! I would killthe game with some of those!! I made a solo album in 2005 but the quality was garbage! I am workin on 1 now and i got some B.C. (from AWOL) beats that go hard!! Tittle: GAME BANGIN' (due to release March 2010) Thats the cover to the left

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
THE SICILIAN FLAG-

FULL BLOODED AND PROUD !!!!!!!

My cousins in Palermo are probably smashin their vespa'z slappin some old Sac. shit w/ a nice lookin breezy on the back.

Very laid back in Sicily - much better than Italy the mainland.. LOLOL