Whats ur technique while fucking?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
I always try and get Big Booty females....

The 1st 5 minutes.I get on top and long stroke her ass nice & slow.But you know these days its all about that junk -in-the-trunk..So I make sure I preserve myself for the finale when I hit it Doggie-Style..When I let her know I want to kill it from the back..She rolls over and I stuff my possom deep off in the pussy from the back and stroke it hard and fast....I try to make sure to bump real hard so when it comes time to nut.She's flat on her stomach and its no holds barred with the slappity-clappity-clap soundz...I maybe grab a hand full of tits and nut square off in the pussy from the back...........

Sometimes I take the ladder though..If the asshole is winking at me at everytime I pump.I might just throw the dick off in the asshole :confused:

Apr 25, 2002
When I be hittin it from the back, I reach under with one hand and work the clit in a circular motion with my middle finger hella hard while Im dickin her in and out of the puss. It takes a little cordination, but GIRLS BE GOING CRAZY FOR THAT SHIT.

Once you get that down, use a finger on the other hand to shove in her bootyhole, tweak a nipple, or put in her mouth... it takes practice, but multi-tasking is the key!

Apr 25, 2002
triplegold said:
Well, my technique for fucking is kinda weird guys. You see, first I lather my browneye with KY jelly. I usually spread it on real thick cause thats the way Armando likes it. He says Im usually too tight, but I think his big ol' cock is the real issue here. Anyway, then I bend over the kitchen table and spread my pimpled asscheecks far apart for Armando's blood-filled member. As he pounds my sweet little cornhole, I moan like a little girl with a skinned knee... but it hurts so good. Then when he is done pounding my bung, he pulls his wang out of my ass and shoves it in my awaiting mouth. The taste of my own shit off of Armando's tool is sooooooo satisfying. When Im done licking his shit-ka-bob, I fall asleep in his big muscular arms and dream about the next time Armando will drill me for ass oil.
Hey Triplegold, we really didn't need to hear about that. Keep that kind of shit to yourself homeboy. Faggot.

May 2, 2002
Well, my technique for fucking is kinda weird guys. You see, first I lather my browneye with KY jelly. I usually spread it on real thick cause thats the way Armando likes it. He says Im usually too tight, but I think his big ol' cock is the real issue here. Anyway, then I bend over the kitchen table and spread my pimpled asscheecks far apart for Armando's blood-filled member. As he pounds my sweet little cornhole, I moan like a little girl with a skinned knee... but it hurts so good. Then when he is done pounding my bung, he pulls his wang out of my ass and shoves it in my awaiting mouth. The taste of my own shit off of Armando's tool is sooooooo satisfying. When Im done licking his shit-ka-bob, I fall asleep in his big muscular arms and dream about the next time Armando will drill me for ass oil.
HA HA HA.....

Apr 25, 2002
MeloTrauma said:

Hey Triplegold, we really didn't need to hear about that. Keep that kind of shit to yourself homeboy. Faggot.

damn you spent all that time on me??? another man?? and you callin me a faggot??

sounds like somethin a no pussy gettin muthafuka would to me