whats ur most memorable halloween???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
whats yall most memorable halloween..???

mine was the halloween of 1996, when my folx and i were hella pissed coz the whole damn nite we were looking for something to do but ended up just going back to hayward to kick it at potnas house, but just before we got to da pad we had to pass some hood called Lord Tennyson and some fools egged our van while we passed, we were ridin about 9 deep.... we thought we got bucked at but then noticed none of the windows were shattered and that there was fuckin egg yolk on the windows, so all of us jumped out of the car and ran into the nieghborhood and saw a whole bunch of kids and older heads running from the shadows into the housing complex, we lost them fools but then busted a U and rolled up into the housing complex parking lot where some of the older heads of the neighborhood was kickin it frontin on fools... they were actin all scary and snitched out their friend and we beat that dude ass hella damn mufuckin good!!! shit was hella fun though, it was like we all just vented on that dude for our lack of fun that nite, lol....

lol the next day which was a friday at school, them cats from that hood tried to front on us, so we set up a fight after school and right before school got out, my folx and i were called to the principals office and arrested by fuckin DC a punk bitch cop who said that the guy who we beat down is pressing charges on us and that we were going to jail....

now the beating was fun but then the part going to jail was wack lol... so we didnt even get to rumble wit them niggas, which sux, coz they called us out and then right before the rumble they snitch on us... fuckin hella gay....

May 13, 2002
my freshman year in high school me and some homboys were rollin threw some random party and the dude didnt want us there so he started getting loud.. his dad came out of the house and started talking shit and out of nowhere his kid gets dropped by my homie alex and his dad starts chasin us around the court untill we surround him and BEAT him down.. that shit was the greatest thing ever.. 4 13 year olds beat a 40 year old mans ass..u went to the hall for 3 months for it but it was worth it..

May 13, 2002
but hey, i actually did go to Alameda county juvenile hall for my halloween incident but that was for only 3 weeks, i was out in time for tha holidays though... that was my first time in the halls too, but definitely not my last...