WHAT'S UP YALL DIS TRE-8 I NEED SOME OF YOU!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 28, 2002
CHECK THIS OUT!!! i want to fulfill my promise to all of you here on the siccness to give yall 2 c.d's but at least one before the end of the year... My dude already hooked me with an album cover I still need to give him the credits and etc so he can finish everything up your boy just been super busy rele! But I need yall help in order to give yall the C.D... I've made up my mind since its been so long I'm ah give something back and give you this first C. for free Download. I want to get the download out there everywhere in every circle so everybody who wants it can get it. So to every one that gots Love for me and wants to here the new music and what not PM me and let me know what you can do to help me get the shit out there. Mind you your boy really doesn't have the time. So I need people who can work everything from setting up the downloading to promo so holla at your boy and let me know if you want to voluteer your assistance on this!! 916 UP!!!

Tre-8

Jun 28, 2002
Good Looking out all of you who hit me up I hope to have something lined up for all of you! 3am thats a go family beto i got you i'm ah holla! I want to kind of move fast on this so I'll looking at a tentative 12:01am release 1/01/2010 for the free downloadable album... Let's make it happen 916UP

Tre-8

Jun 28, 2002
That's whats up I appreciate all of yall's support I know it's long over do so I'm ah try to have accouple surprise also...

P.S

I'm ah need all of yall that are willing to help network the shit here oversea whatever... Who nows how to do the ad that does the countdown??? Somebody hook me up!

Tre-8