WHAT'S UP WITH YOUNG GANGSTA DROOP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.KillaValley.com
Robb vrs Curbie?.....naw Robb would serve him, lol, i just like ta give curbie a hard time, cuz he really takes it serious and its funny ta see or hear him get all mad about shit.......lol......but naw i got love for Curb, he did sum big things for us, but along side of that KVE did big things if not bigger for him.............waiting ta see if he reads this...lol.....sup "Curb Locc"?......lol

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
Droop is from Merced. I did'nt know droop was still fuckin with KVE. That fool talks a gang of shit about KVE and then comes back to yall and wants to sell yall his shit to produce his next album. he be like FUCK KVE then a month later is like HEY SO YOU GUYS WANT SOME TRACKS FROM ME TO MAKE A NEW ALBUM FOR ME OR WHAT. lolololol correct me if I am wrong on it.

May 4, 2002
www.kavierocks.com
i think the material thats gonna be on Prince Of Darkness and The Droopilation is material that Droop did for KVE before his contract was up, and KVE still have to rights to...correct me if i'm wrong...

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
yup itz some new tracks... some remixes and a few other thangz...

We love to see him succeed at doin it on his own... with his own money and his own decisions. He has our blessing. No ill feelings from this side.