Whats up with the Wizards???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2002
These boys been falling off lately. These lil niggaz aint steppin it up, they sittin back watchin Jordan play instead of puttin in work. This happened last season too. Stackhouse aint doing shyt. I think that when MJ gets more playin time, he'll put up big numbers and make more of a difference. Do yall think the Wizards will get they shyt together?

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Yea I said they will make the playoffs! Why u ask? Do u disagree? Yall act like they are already eliminated!! Shit if thats the case, then it looks questionable for the Fakerz to make it as well!! GOT EM!!!

May 10, 2002
But Im sayin, they're what? 6-10 right now. that means they got over 60 games yet to be played this season. They'll at least make it as the 8th seed. We'll hit a hot streak sooner or later.

Apr 25, 2002
I dont think he will play next year reguardless, and i dont think its his desire to retire. He is going to be 40 years old next year, its coming to the point where he doesnt have a choice.

May 15, 2002
@Nitro GH, thats real. I feel he shouldnt have came back last season. He dont have shyt to prove to nobody. But as of now, he need to get out while people still respect him. Nobody will ever be better than him, he dont have to prove that no more.