What's up with Done Deal?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2006
Done Deal is one of the hardest labels in the Bay, but they don't put out enough music. They added some new artist to their roster. Are any of them coming out soon?

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
I thought they went backwords with quinns last album, I give you my word sounded like a major album, with its flow, his last joint didnt flow, to many different beat makers.

Jul 22, 2004
www.donedealworld.com
i know i've said this a million times so i'll clear it up again... Done Deal is more like a family now not a label.. we're all tied in with each other but business wise CHUCK runs Street Cred Music Group.. he's putting out Big Rich's album so make sure and cop that on Oct. 3rd........ on our label (Deal Done/New Identity) we have San Quinn, Infamous J Davinci, Hollywood, Cozmo, Don Toriano, Seff Tha Gaffla, and Lil Quinn. like sfgiants said, we focus on quality over quanity. it pays off in the long run. check out quinn's myspace though www.myspace.com/sanquinn he'll be getting new songs up on there alot so check it out. look out for the new single about to hit yall produced by DJ Toomp. he's done most of T.I.'s production. we got a lot of heat on the way.

Apr 26, 2002
www.streetcredmg.com
Yeah kenny sumed it up The Best. Done Deal is more like a family. w/ all seperate business easier to manage this way.. but we all support each other on whatever.. And will continue to work with each other.. Song with them all together on rich album was recorded recently meet The Dealers remix.. featuring everyone but Willie Henn(due to schedule conflict0

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Quinns last 2 albums were both classic material IMO

My question is, whats the difference between Done Deal, deal done, etc etc etc. Its kinda confusing. Whateverthough, as long as they put out good music i'll support whatever they are called

Apr 26, 2002
www.streetcredmg.com
jimmydabutcher right on man that was big of you to say.. You know we've always had a mutual respect for each other even with our situations that we've had.. Goodluck with whatever you and your camp is doing too.. I dont understand why you are confused with Deal Done/ Done Deal Kenny explained it clearly in his post Deal Done/ new idenity is their label, Me and Quinn is still own Dpne Deal and all the Old catalog together.. thats still my family.. we just seprated our business to try something new all of together wasnt working.. Shit is going good for everybody this way everyone is happy and we all are folks..

Jan 18, 2006
SO WHERES DEVO AT, WHICH LABEL IS HE ON THESE DAYS???? I WANT TO HEAR AN OFFICIAL SOLO ALBUM FROM HIM OR ANOTHER GAMBLAZ ALBUM, DEVO HAS ALWAYS BEEN VERY UNDERRATED AND NEEDS MORE PUBLICITY.

Apr 24, 2006
i think Quinn said it best on the "That's the Business" remix....."San Quinn is Deal Done is Street Cred."

It's good to see Chuck, Kenny, Quinn, and the rest of the Done Deal Family makin moves together and on their own. They definatley have their shit together and are pushing a hard line. Nothing but quality music coming from every angle.