What's up with a video game forum....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 1, 2002
www.siccness.net
For real, the moderators need to pay atenttion to this, now that we got the whole online games goin on we need a forum where we could trade names on there, or make clans n shit, have some siccness tournaments :devious: maybe some beefs could be resolved that way thru SOCOM haha

Jun 1, 2002
I don't know if any of you read PC Gamer but dig this I got one of my screenshots in the magazine
In the new October issue if you turn to page 6 at the very top there is a picture of "Darth Coco." That was one of my ladder screenshots that I turned into the PC Gamer Coconut Monkey guy. Too bad they didn't show my name but I have both of the Screenshots, The original and the Darth Coco ones. Well that is all!

May 21, 2002
hogglife916.com
GAME FORUM NEEDED

I OWN EVERY SYSTEM BUT X-BOX THREE PS2'S A GAMECUBE A HIGH END PC SNES A PS ONE WITH THE SCREEN I BUY EVERY GAME ,CANT BELIEVE I DIDNT BUY A NETWORK ADAPTOR IN TIME SOLD OUT IN SAC . I USE TO GO ONLINE WITH X-BAND ON A SEGA GENESIS . IT WOULD BE A GOOD WAY TO KEEP TRACK OF ONLINE SICCNESS GAMERS

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

fo real, we need a game or entertainment forum

probably will get more posts then some of these other forums

Mak-X

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
Yeah we need one, I play video games and pc games all the time.

About the PC Gamer mag, my step dad gets that shit, and since I'm down here in El Paso at the moment, I'll ask him if he got the oct. issue and check it out.

Apr 25, 2002
4real? I haven't been able to put it down since it first came out. Game is hella tight to me.

I hope they make this forum happen... I'm down to moderate it too