Whats up with a new Bo-Loc project???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 14, 2005
Yeah but the beats could still knock.... if you have a weak beat then more than likely the song is going to be weak. C-Bo's beats don't knock like they used to (when he was on AWOL)... I am not trippin off of the raps too much.... I prefer tight beats, the lyrics and flows will take care of itself.

"Can We All Ball" is an example of his classic material and I still bump that til this day. How come the beats don't knock like they used to? Every beat on Gas Chamber slapped... you could play the whole CD and not skip one track.
"can we all ball" is one of my favorites man. i be knockin that shit too....

Sep 10, 2002
"The Whoo Ride" off Thug Thisle is THE example of some classic mobb/gangsta shit from Bo and Tay. If they could find that same magic in the studio again it would be MUCH appreciated. I guess them cold ass beats that niggas used to be in love wit must be way harder to find these days. The beats are the key. Producers are ruining this shit too wit all the overproduced loud ass sounds in the background of songs. I like it when there's more baseline for real. Bo was more aggressive wit his raps and style and now he too laid back. Remember when mufuckas were complaining that he rap too loud?

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
"can we all ball" is one of my favorites man. i be knockin that shit too....
I still bump it... Classic mobb music mayne.... Let's hope we get some more of that when C-Bo drops his new music. It's good that Capone is letting Bo know about the feedback we're giving. We need to hear some of that mobb music the OG-C-Bo is known for. I still think he got it in him... I thought Capone was losing it until I heard that Paper Politicians...

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I thought you were losing it because it had been a while since I heard somethin' from you (in regards to that "Mobb" music), until I went to Rasputin's one day and searched some of your latest releases and came across that PP with Pat.

Just heard that new track you posted on BART and it's hard. The beat is bumpin' and the lyrics and flows is tight! You still got it in you like B-Hop (Bernard Hopkins)....

I am not a computer whiz and all that but how can I get that new song you posted on BART on a CD so I could bump it? Do we have to wait til it's released on an album? I am not into all that illegal downloadin' but that song is hard. Let me know if it's cool to download it so I could bump it. This should keep me cool until you drop an album!

May 18, 2005
DIFFERENT TIMES...DIFFERENT PRODUCERS....LAST TIME ME & BO WERE TOGETHER WE HAD A SLIGHT DISAGREEMENT ABOUT BEATS....HE TOLD ME I SHOULD RAP ON MORE INDUSTRY FRIENDLY BEATS & I TOLD HIM HE NEEDED 2 TAKE IT BACC 2 THE OLD SCHOOL & RAP ON MORE WEST COAST SOUNDING BEATS....AS A FRIEND I RESPECTED HIS CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM & HOPEFULLY HE WILL RESPECT & ACCEPT MINE...OVER THE YEARS BY KNOWING THE PERSON I HAVE ALSO BECOME A TRUE C-BO FAN...DON'T 2 MANY PEOPLE PUT IT DOWN LIKE BO LOC & I WOULD MUCH RATHER HAVE HIM WITH ME THAN AGAINST ME...HE'S ACTUALLY A LYRICAL BEAST....& THAT'S COMING FROM SOMEONE WHO HAS SKILLS & BELIEVES IN HIMSELF 2 THE FULLEST....I AM OPINIONATED BUT I NEVER HAVE A PROBLEM GIVING CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE...A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE NO OTHER OPTION BUT 2 HATE BUT I HAVE LEARNED 2 DEAL WITH IT ACCORDINGLY...WEST COAST MAFIA RESPECTS EVERYONE WHO RESPECTS US 4 WHO AND WHAT WE ARE....OUR WORSE ENEMY IS PROBABLY OURSELVES...BUT I DON'T PLAN ON STOPPING OUR MOVEMENT & PROBABLY WILL NEVER BE ABLE 2 STOP RAPPING SO IT IS WHAT IT IS...OUR MUSIC AIN'T 4 EVERYBODY
Yeah I feel that. But yeah the game all fucked up in all types of ways not just the music, but the whole economy. What the fuck type of times is it when syrup is 3 bucks!

I think the key to the artists is to continue to enjoy music as much as they can and for the critic who think they fell off or ain't liking the new styles to dig deep and search for some new talent or continue listening to the old Tay or the old Bo. Shit I really don't play nothing but 90s music still...and beat that shit loud like it first came out.

Other consumers like to get on fads and shit, whatever is new they like it...thats fake to me. Same if you an artist. Make music you feel, cause when niggaz buy your record they want to buy you and not no other artist.

This message to everybody on here. By the way that Moment of Truth Tay was a nice album....and yeah you can't please everybody.

Dec 3, 2003
I RESPECT BO 4 GROW'N OLDER & WANT'N 2 TRY THANGZ IN THA RAP GAME, AS U SHOULD BUT THA LAS BO ALBUM I BOUGHT WAS ENEMY OF THA STATE. BO WILL NEVA HAV PROBS LYRICALLY BUT THA BEAT SELECTION ON THOSE ALBUMS WAS JUS NOT GOOD IMO. WE AS FANS R ALWAYZ GONNA B HOOK'D ON THA OLDER SHIT BCUZ THAT'S WEN THA ARTISTS WERE AT THEIR HUNGRIEST & I'M SURE THA RAP GAME WAS MORE ENJOYABLE & MORE FUN BACK THEN. NOBODY IS THA SAME NOW COMPARED TO 1995 SO THAT SHIT WILL NEVA HAPPEN AGAIN. THA GAME JUS NEED ITS FUN BACK AGAIN & OF COURSE AH BETTA BEAT SELECTION WHICH IS CRITICAL TO ANY RAP FAN. KEEP DO'N YA THANG TAY & BO